+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: England v Panama Match Thread

England v Panama Match Thread

Weather set to be glorious , a sunday lunch time kick off , the fridge full of bottled beer , not back at work till Thursday afternoon .

What could possibly go wrong ??

The fridge breaks down!

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    The fridge breaks down!

Power cut??

wifes in

Rashford , Loftus Cheek have to start tomorrow surely .

These two lads bring so much more to the table than Sterling and Ali although I am aware Ali is an unlikely starter through injury in any case .

Let's get the job done tomorrow and qualify , no fecking about please .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Weather set to be glorious , a sunday lunch time kick off , the fridge full of bottled beer , not back at work till Thursday afternoon . What could possibly go wrong ??
    The telly gets sent off (switched off) due to a controversial VAR decision by one of the neighbours.
    I can't hit the beer too much as Ive got summat important on Monday afternoon, its a shame the game wasn't on Monday night again.

Well lads the temperature is in the low to mid 20s all aft and the current bun will be art burning bright. Fridge's loaded up wi plenty o beer. We're all set.

I reckon the'll be looads art in tarn and they'll be well oiled come tear time which is always a volatile situation. Id steer well clear personally. Had mi collar felt afooar in 2002 wi these kind o idiots bevvied up all day startin bovver wi ivrybugga.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Well lads the temperature is in the low to mid 20s all aft and the current bun will be art burning bright. Fridge's loaded up wi plenty o beer. We're all set.

I reckon the'll be looads art in tarn and they'll be well oiled come tear time which is always a volatile situation. Id steer well clear personally. Had mi collar felt afooar in 2002 wi these kind o idiots bevvied up all day startin bovver wi ivrybugga.
    Not for me either pass , done it in the past but these days ten deep at the bar , getting pushed n shoved and idiots soaking thi wi beer when we score ain't for me .

England v Brazil 2002 , in the boozer for 6am , what was that all about ???

:-) :-) :-)

Sterling to start with Loftus-Cheek replacing the injured Ali according to the media this morning .

Southgate is showing some faith in this lad , could be argued blind loyalty .

Over to you Raheem .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast