+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: It's not turned out too bad for Eniola Aluko

I think strong independent intellegent high flying women like Eniola Aluko scare the sh*te out of keyboard warrior like Idiot and his gang.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    I think strong independent intellegent high flying women like Eniola Aluko scare the sh*te out of keyboard warrior like Idiot and his gang.
    Yep, their ultimate nightmare as they sit steaming in their own anger, alcoholism and **** lives...

You go girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank View Post
    Then why keep opening the thread up Roly if it's boring....

Should we put multiple threads up about multis.

Get my owd mate gwru back, not bad on horses....crap on some footie players....JCH....Darnell Bailey King......all he wants now is Dom Ball for his hatrick...

Night all....logging off...
    You have a point Casper it does probably feed their egos a bit to catch fish. I shall try to resist the temptation to post on their threads. You have obviously been cured...

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    You have a point Casper it does probably feed their egos a bit to catch fish. I shall try to resist the temptation to post on their threads. You have obviously been cured...
    It's all about Respect Roly, nothing to do with ego's.

I didn't mind guru, didn't know him but he was ok with me.

Closing my account down....won't miss the abuse and point scoring.
    People should talk to others like they would like to be talked to
    It should be a decent environment to enjoy.
    It wouldn't have happened in Red Dukes day.
    Respect, Respect , Respect.
    You may have misread my quote, a very dry sense of humour can get me in trouble, ZIL will know what I'm talking about
    The bit about horses and footie was a joke.
    He was pretty good at tipping and not so good at picking players, hope fully guru will take it as a joke.
    Last edited by Casper64Frank; 24-06-2018 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank View Post
    It's all about Respect Roly, nothing to do with ego's.

I didn't mind guru, didn't know him but he was ok with me.

Closing my account down....won't miss the abuse and point scoring.
    People should talk to others like they would like to be talked to
    It should be a decent environment to enjoy.
    It wouldn't have happened in Red Dukes day.
    Respect, Respect , Respect.
    You may have misread my quote, a very dry sense of humour can get me in trouble, ZIL will know what I'm talking about
    The bit about horses and footie was a joke.
    He was pretty good at tipping and not so good at picking players, hope fully guru will take it as a joke.

I think that it's ok to say that we should just ignore posts that are inflammatory and to say we should talk to others nicely regardless of their points of view. Tried that, but we are still left with a small minority of the posters that want to use the board to endlessly promote right wing reactionary points of view. You could say that the likes of stardson and his multiple incarnations are just leftie baiting but when you actually argue back it's not long before his true arguments are revealed, just another Guido Fawkes junkie seeking manna from the masses of similar views.

Not saying they don't have some valid points on some issues, I just don't want a message board of my club and my town, from where I am proud to come from, to be represented by the likes of Stardson or whatever he might call himself as well as numpties who feed off his multiple, recurring posts on the same theme to keep going through without challenge. In my opinion they shame my town.

Good luck to ya pal.

Nowt against gwru myself Casper at least he didn't have a political agenda like the IBSs/ kempos etc on here. Yes he was irritating but he wasn't offensive and deliberately provocotive like the likes of Ibs are.

Think you make some very good points pup in your post by the way. Do we really want right wing bigotted views taking over our football message board? Sometimes when you can see right wingers trying to poison peoples minds on here with ignorant views it is hard to ignore it and you feel you need to put the record straight. Ultimately if you had the likes of Gfire , Grist, Ibs, Kempo and co running wild on here you would have a pretty nasty football message board on your hands which would probably not last very long with the footymad censors. It would basically be the end of millersmad...

With regard to respect. No sorry I find it very hard to respect anyone with nasty, hateful right wing views.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 24-06-2018 at 04:36 PM.

Nowt against gwru myself at least he didn't have a political agenda like the IBSs/ kempos etc on here. Yes he was irritating but he wasn't offensive like the likes of Ibs are.

Think you make some very good points pup in your post by the way. Do we really want right wing bigotted views taking over our football message board? Sometimes when you can see right wingers trying to poison peoples minds on here with ignorant views it is hard to ignore it and you feel you need to put the record straight. Ultimately if you had the likes of Gfire , Grist, Ibs and co running wild on here you would have a pretty nasty football message board on your hands which would probably not last very long with the footymad censors. It would basically be the end of millersmad...

With regard to respect. No sorry I find it very hard to respect anyone with nasty, hateful right wing views.

I'm sure they will rightly say we are doing the same with views from the left but to be frank I don't see any posts started by any left leaning posters. I personally have quite heart felt political views but no desire whatsoever to share them with others on a footy board. But happy to keep challenging the right wingers when needed if they want to keep the crap up. Thing is, as showed with Monty a while ago, they don't like it up and at em. I see no reason why one post from Stardson shouldn't equal four, five, six from the left in reply. Easy game to play and very tempted... but isn't life too short? Can't we just talk footy??

Maybe so but I don't see left Wing posters trying to post or imply hateful messages towards minority groups on here. I don't see left wing posters on here post messages on here which support inequality.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 24-06-2018 at 04:48 PM.

Nowt against gwru myself Casper at least he didn't have a political agenda like the IBSs/ kempos etc on here. Yes he was irritating but he wasn't offensive and deliberately provocotive like the likes of Ibs are.

Think you make some very good points pup in your post by the way. Do we really want right wing bigotted views taking over our football message board? Sometimes when you can see right wingers trying to poison peoples minds on here with ignorant views it is hard to ignore it and you feel you need to put the record straight. Ultimately if you had the likes of Gfire , Grist, Ibs, Kempo and co running wild on here you would have a pretty nasty football message board on your hands which would probably not last very long with the footymad censors. It would basically be the end of millersmad...

What a load of crap your reply is. Understandable though because brainwashing can go deep in some folks.

Aluko isn't there for her outstanding intellect, she's there because she's black and female. That's not right wing just an obvious fact but missed by those brainwashed into thinking " the approved way"

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast