+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: It's not turned out too bad for Eniola Aluko

The only one with a brainwashed skull is you Grist. Too much reading of the right wing media does the brainwashing.

Which powerful left wing elites brainwash me in the same way?

Greed rules the world and you are happy to go along with that even though it apparently gives even you a miserable, resentful sort of life.

By the way are you saying Aluko shouldn't be allowed on telly then? Who should? Who shouldn't .Go on indulge me brightspark.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 24-06-2018 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    What a load of crap your reply is. Understandable though because brainwashing can go deep in some folks.

Aluko isn't there for her outstanding intellect, she's there because she's black and female. That's not right wing just an obvious fact but missed by those brainwashed into thinking " the approved way"
    Grist, if its intellect you seek in your pundits why not single out Shearer, Neville, Keane for your scorn?

Yep they've played the game at a higher level but so as Aluko, more so than you and me. So it's her view more valid than you and I?

More specifically, can you point to any of her viewpoints that are particularly naive, badly thought through or poorly founded, more so than any of the more male, white pundits? What specifically has she said that you object to, that makes her think that she can't read a game any less well than we can?

As usual, my definition of people that give a view but then can't back it up = THICK. Hello WeLoveBooth!

Wow a true sign of a brainwashed human there Grist. It's that washed you can't think up summat to back up what you are saying.

I keep telling ya, stop reading the Murdoch press, its bad for your health! What's more it will remove that feeling of bitterness you have towards certain folks who, lets face it, have never done you any harm unlike the greedy, rich, powerful individuals which run this planet of ours.

Or maybe I am wrong,has a black, female footballer harmed you in some way in the past?
    Last edited by rolymiller; 24-06-2018 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    ...the usual gang appear in reply to one of Ibs s posts: gfire/ kemps/ grist next I shouldn't wonder...same old predictable drivel...boring..
    Ha ha the irony is laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    What a load of crap your reply is. Understandable though because brainwashing can go deep in some folks.

Aluko isn't there for her outstanding intellect, she's there because she's black and female. That's not right wing just an obvious fact but missed by those brainwashed into thinking " the approved way"
    If intellect is the key requirement then Aluko deserves her place:

Aluko took her A levels at Cadbury College, Birmingham. She subsequently went to study Law at Brunel University, where she graduated with a First class degree in 2008. In July 2009 it was announced that Aluko would spend the 2009–10 US off-season studying for the New York bar exam before taking a similar exam in England, her aim being to have an entertainment law practice in both England and the United States.

Just wondering which other pundits can match this?

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    If intellect is the key requirement then Aluko deserves her place:

Aluko took her A levels at Cadbury College, Birmingham. She subsequently went to study Law at Brunel University, where she graduated with a First class degree in 2008. In July 2009 it was announced that Aluko would spend the 2009–10 US off-season studying for the New York bar exam before taking a similar exam in England, her aim being to have an entertainment law practice in both England and the United States.

Just wondering which other pundits can match this?
    Slaven Bilić also has a Law degree.

...silly me, I forgot to put you on the list Sota another right wing nutter in the land of the free as well! You shouldn't have reminded me! Clearly you believe some like yourself should have more freedoms/equalities than others eh? Keep ya gun to protect that wealth boy!
    Last edited by rolymiller; 25-06-2018 at 09:25 AM.

So someone decides that the original post is somehow inflammatory and decides to come over all righteously indignant.
    You can't help but think some people enjoy being "professionally offended."
    Lighten up people, some of you have decided to deliberately read something into a simple statement so you can get unduly pious about it.
    If you don't like it just ignore it and let's get back to discussing the Millers.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    So someone decides that the original post is somehow inflammatory and decides to come over all righteously indignant.
    You can't help but think some people enjoy being "professionally offended."
    Lighten up people, some of you have decided to deliberately read something into a simple statement so you can get unduly pious about it.
    If you don't like it just ignore it and let's get back to discussing the Millers.

How does offering a counter argument to hugely flawed, logically incoherent statements = being “professionally offended”??!

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    How does offering a counter argument to hugely flawed, logically incoherent statements = being “professionally offended”??!
    What have you "decided" is hugely flawed and logically incoherent about the original statement?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast