+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It's not turned out too bad for Eniola Aluko

It's not turned out too bad for Eniola Aluko

now a pundit on tv.

Its not turned out bad for you IBS still allowed to post nonsense on football chat sites...

Women's football is pub standard as well.

But Beeb have ticked 2 boxes with her, 3 if she's a lesbian as well, a lot of women footballers are.

But you don't necessarily need to have played at a high level to be a good commentator, or played at all, in fact there are probably hundreds of people who have never played who would be better than the current lot who are mostly garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Women's football is pub standard as well.

But Beeb have ticked 2 boxes with her, 3 if she's a lesbian as well, a lot of women footballers are.

But you don't necessarily need to have played at a high level to be a good commentator, or played at all, in fact there are probably hundreds of people who have never played who would be better than the current lot who are mostly garbage.
    Yes it’s blatant box ticking.

Would be excusable if it raised the standard of coverage, but it doesn’t.

Every organisation has to demonstrate a "commitment to diversity" now, by law I think.

...the usual gang appear in reply to one of Ibs s posts: gfire/ kemps/ grist next I shouldn't wonder...same old predictable drivel...boring..

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    ...the usual gang appear in reply tp one of Ibs s posts: gfire/ kemps/ grist next I shouldn't wonder...same old drivel...boring..
    nakedtruth is a new member actually.

if you think that you are dafter than i think you are gfire...

Every organisation has to demonstrate a "commitment to diversity" now, by law I think.
    Even if it does result in an inferior product?

What an odd way to run a business, don’t employ those that are best at the job, employ those that demonstrate our commitment to diversity.

No wonder it’s all going tits up.

She's on ITV actually

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast