+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: It's not turned out too bad for Eniola Aluko

How do you know if he's not being inflammatory though by the same argument mellow?

Its not so much the original question that is the problem it is the extreme right wingers who then come on here seeing it as an opportunity to put forward pretty nasty views in connection with it. The original poster in all likelihood knowing that this would happen just as a means to have a vehicle to express his own views in a subversive way.

We could all choose to ignore this but then you run the risk of your football messageboard being closed down.

If you trawl through IBSs messages you note how it is always the extreme right wingers who come out to support his assertions never any lefties. Does that not tell you something?
    Last edited by rolymiller; 25-06-2018 at 11:22 AM.

Nice of greatfire to label women footballers and no one bats an eyelid 🤔

Something i forgot to mention mellow which makes you wonder about the motives of ibs on here is that he never talks or joins in discussion about the millers. Why would he not if it is a football message board and he is supposedly a millers fan?

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    What have you "decided" is hugely flawed and logically incoherent about the original statement?
    I haven't offered any statement about the original statement, just challenged some of the usual statements that the original post was created to omit. Problem with that?

My comment is based solely on the original post which you could argue is simply a statement of fact.
    However, some people have then decided that it must be offensive in some way because of who the poster is. That simply wouldn't hold water in a court of law.
    I agree that there are some pretty extreme views on both sides of what BECAME an argument because certain people wanted it to be.
    I read the original post and thought "that's probably true" and there's obviously some fishing going on here so just ignore it.
    Unfortunately other people didn't do this and decided to turn the original post into something they could express their right wing/left wing views about and then get offended or indignant because some expressed different opinions to theirs.
    There really is a simple answer......☹

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    I haven't offered any statement about the original statement, just challenged some of the usual statements that the original post was created to omit. Problem with that?
    If you read it properly my comment was based solely on the original statement.
    Some people then decided to make an argument about a simple statement of fact which they chose to interpret in such a way to allow them to express their right wing/left wing views. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Something i forgot to mention mellow which makes you wonder about the motives of ibs on here is that he never talks or joins in discussion about the millers. Why would he not if it is a football message board and he is supposedly a millers fan?
    So why do people keep responding to someone who "never talks or joins in discussion about the Millers?"
    If you keep feeding his vanity he'll keep coming back. He's probably having a good laugh about how easily he can get the usual suspects fired up just by making a simple statement.

For the other reasons i mentioned mellowmiller.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    now a pundit on tv.
    Should send the Enola Gay over to visit all pundits

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    ...silly me, I forgot to put you on the list Sota another right wing nutter
    Lol made my day has that.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast