+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Come On Sweden

Come On Sweden

Just that ....

Bentist world cup ever. England aren't winning it under these officials. So I'm done. Over n' out.

Half time and the German's are on the brink , as ever you can't write them off .

Interesting second half coming up .

Well the Erics have huffed and puffed but Sweden are a solid unit defensively and pose an attacking threat against that poor German defence. I think the Erics are gonners missen. A draw is no good to the Erics, they must win.

Having watched the Swedes easily contain the Italians in the qualifying knockouts I don't fancy Germany scoring at least 2 in the second half.

can the gerries get canned, susie q

As ever the Erics are masters of the unorthodox spawny goal. Off the fekkin knee and whizzes in the corner of the net. Pox ridden 2hats

They always find a way , only the German's could have pulled that off tonight .

You have to grudgingly respect them even if it does pyss you off .

The Vikings have only themselves to blame. They sat back too deep, just like Barnsley do. A great game

Some blatant penalties haven't been given so what's the point of having this VAR refereeing in this world cup has been simply unbelievably crap and have up to press most of the games

Absolutely absorbing encounter tonight , really enjoyed it and to be honest I've enjoyed most of the tournament thus far .

I think the VAR's worked well to be fair and they've got most things spot on .

It's not perfect but the monumental c@ck ups aren't happening and you will always have the contentious grey areas no matter what because the ref is still king and VAR is only there to support him and not judge and jury .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast