+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Come On Sweden

The Germans did wot we did ageean Tunisia, got a late winner after dominating the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    1-1 needing a draw... 2 minutes to go...,and the Jerry’s get a free kick.
    I’d have put four on the line with the keeper. Same with Ronaldos winner late the other night.
    Shouldn’t have happened
    i was screaming at the tele you knew he was going to shoot should have had 4 in wall and when touch was made they should have charged at ball till they got there not stop half way and turn ya back on it.
    shocking finish to the match from the sweeds now they will be knocked out because all the Mexicans have to do is draw.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    1-1 needing a draw... 2 minutes to go...,and the Jerry’s get a free kick.
    I’d have put four on the line with the keeper. Same with Ronaldos winner late the other night.
    Shouldn’t have happened
    It was a poor free kick to give away , the Swedish full back was on the cover and the lad just lunged in , Kroos was going to cross the ball in to the box at best , you couldn't blame fatigue either because the lad had only come on 15 minutes before .

Your bang on about Ronaldo jules , Ramos lunged in too , Ronaldo had his back to goal , very poor for this level .

The Swedes got what they deserved because they well and truly had the Germans on the hook at one stage, and they blew it and even the sending off didn't help them. And yes SB, we/England did the same after outplaying Tunisia, so that wasn't lucky was it even though it happened in the 91st minute.

Sweden is known throughout the world for its neutrality, and an armed neutrality was preserved in both World Wars. With the end of the Cold War, Sweden joined the European Union in 1995 although it still declines to become a NATO member. Sweden also rejected the adoption of euro in a 2003 referendum.
    Вefinitely there is something to see.I also write reviews on my site.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123