+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ITV Pundits.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

ITV Pundits.

What a fecking happy soul Roy Keane is.

I’ve always liked his honesty but yes he definitely needs a bucket of ice cold water chucking at him

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    What a fecking happy soul Roy Keane is.
    I love Keane....came out with the best one-liner of the tournament so far tonight when talking about Boateng.

" The man's got 650 pair of shoes.....he's not right upstairs"

Just wants to wear a different pair of shows every day for 2 years what's wrong with that?

Roy Keane looks like hes going to smack Slav Bilic, and Id like to see that because Slav won't take any prisoners. lol
    Gary Neville & Lee Dixon meanwhile are trying to out-do each other in the boring unfunny pundit stakes!.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Roy Keane looks like hes going to smack Slav Bilic, and Id like to see that because Slav won't take any prisoners. lol
    Gary Neville & Lee Dixon meanwhile are trying to out-do each other in the boring unfunny pundit stakes!.
    A fair summary I think. Neville and Wright behaved like naughty schoolkids last night.

Not seen a full game yet, just snatches.

And no I wasn't watching Hustler by mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    .. And no I wasn't watching Hustler by mistake.
    Forget Hustler, I bet you were watching Playboy, or Late night Itv blue.

Frogger, what do you reckon the French or Spanish or Germans or Brazilians etc thought about us/England today ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Forget Hustler, I bet you were watching Playboy, or Late night Itv blue.

Frogger, what do you reckon the French or Spanish or Germans or Brazilians etc thought about us/England today ?.
    Many French don't get involved with competition until the French team starts doing well.

The French TV panel is lighter than ours with more p1ss taking. They had Christian Vieri who doesn't speak any French was on. Watching him competing in the quiz at the end of the show was great. He answered everything in English

I received a few texts yesterday of congratulations.

Generally the people I talk football with don't know too much about much really other than the written press. They talk mostly about how much the French team is worth and how they're scraping through each game. The TV coverage is expensive so the vast majority of people I know don' have it.

Sorry I can't give a better answer.

All of the matches here are on Be-in. They have an English man hosting every game and he's much better, funnier and more interactive with his panel.

The massive difference is that the matches are free for you but here you have to pay.

Horses for courses.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast