+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: August TV games

August TV games

Trying to work out what games I can get to but know full well we will be moved for TV with the hype around us in general and then the added Bielsa factor. So what games do we reckon will be moved?

Stoke Sunday 5th Home- Moved I reckon to Friday night KO 7.45 first game of season

Derby Saturday 11th Away- Moved again to either Saturday AM or Sunday AM

Rotherham Saturday 18th Home- Reckon this one will stay as other games on TV

Swansea Wednesday 22nd Away- Reckon this will stay but be on TV

Norwich Saturday 25th Away- Don't think this will move to accommodate other TV games

Middlesborough Saturday 1st Home- Moved to Fri/Sun for TV

Thoughts? I could genuinely see them putting all of them other than the Rotherham game on TV as Stoke/Swans are big teams coming down and Derby/Boro should be contenders so will make for good TV fixtures

No doubt Sky will be putting all Leeds matches on TV so we can all have a laugh..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    No doubt Sky will be putting all Leeds matches on TV so we can all have a laugh..
    You starting Big School soon? Really need to up your banter game this season. Things are starting to get serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    You starting Big School soon? Really need to up your banter game this season. Things are starting to get serious.
    Come on Billy,things are always serious concerning Leeds..

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Trying to work out what games I can get to but know full well we will be moved for TV with the hype around us in general and then the added Bielsa factor. So what games do we reckon will be moved?

Stoke Sunday 5th Home- Moved I reckon to Friday night KO 7.45 first game of season

Derby Saturday 11th Away- Moved again to either Saturday AM or Sunday AM

Rotherham Saturday 18th Home- Reckon this one will stay as other games on TV

Swansea Wednesday 22nd Away- Reckon this will stay but be on TV

Norwich Saturday 25th Away- Don't think this will move to accommodate other TV games

Middlesborough Saturday 1st Home- Moved to Fri/Sun for TV

Thoughts? I could genuinely see them putting all of them other than the Rotherham game on TV as Stoke/Swans are big teams coming down and Derby/Boro should be contenders so will make for good TV fixtures
    First game of the season on Sky in the Championship is Reading v Derrby on the Friday night, we play Stoke on Sunday 5th Aug at 16.30 ( live on Sky ).

Quote Originally Posted by costa_blanca_white View Post
    First game of the season on Sky in the Championship is Reading v Derrby on the Friday night, we play Stoke on Sunday 5th Aug at 16.30 ( live on Sky ).
    Nice, so I can chalk that one up as one I can attend without fear of the ******* changing it then! GREAT SUCCESS

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)