+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Haw kel

Haw kel

They are still a bit touchy about tazzy aren't they 'over there',that thread has been locked and nothing was really said that caused offence
    Last edited by cocopops61; 23-06-2018 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Haw comes out as Has

Tbf, chalks, the admin is one of my best mates and I can see why he has locked it as he’d probably be landed in trouble if it went too far. I just like some gentle ribbing knowing that Tazzy’s morally fu­cked fan club will be reading. Especially the one who is so obsessed with me he chose to drive past my house well out of his way to work just to have a nosy as I walked out and caught him gawping.

And the fact I know he’ll be reading this also brings a wry smile to my face *waves*

Who is it that's obsessed with you kel? Tbf there are couple on there who always seem to be continually outraged about something or other but the majority are good for a laugh,Judd sometimes gives me grief but I enjoy that from him 😂

Just the ones who made a big deal out of some of us posting on here as they seem to think they are Rochdale’s biggest fans due to very tenuous connections.

Personally, I couldn’t bring myself to hero worship some of the characters with VERY dodgy pasts that they do. They seem to think criminal offences aren’t as bad as posting on a random fitba forum and using the odd naughty word. Stinking hypocrites and they know it.

I didn't realize that some from there look in on here,maybe that's why they get funny with me.... But then again it may because I'm a Notts can posting on their forum tbf

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    I didn't realize that some from there look in on here,maybe that's why they get funny with me.... But then again it may because I'm a Notts can posting on their forum tbf
    Look in on here? Two of the sad cu­nts made it their number one priority for a good while. The notts thing is probs true but 90% on there are decent posters and people. The other 10% are fannies that look to be offended whilst ignoring the fact some of us know the scum they worship.

You sound like bored housewives that wear scarves and gossip over a fence.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)