+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Germany

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Then you could change every "we" in your post to "you", and "they're" to "we're"
    I’m not German. I commented that last nights game indicated again that they have a mentality, and ability, that historically English teams lack? Do you not think the evidence of the last 50 years back this up, or do you have to be German to agree with it?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I’m not German. I commented that last nights game indicated again that they have a mentality, and ability, that historically English teams lack? Do you not think the evidence of the last 50 years back this up, or do you have to be German to agree with it?
    You're a plastic pad aren't you fat boy ?

Best game of the tournament so far, really enjoyed it, football at its' very best. High drama.

VAR messed up yet again though with the Sweden penalty incident. VAR seems to be getting things right closer to 50% of the time rather than 100%, all it's doing is adding further layers of uncertainty.

14 penalties awarded in this tournament already yet I can't think of one that was given for a foul on somebody clean through on a one on one, and then they go and ignore the incident last night. The only pen given for preventing a likely goal was the Colombian hand-ball against Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Fatboy loves his German heroes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JDkdc246QQ

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123