+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Germany

Germany

Did you ever think they were going out tonight? I didn't, but Sweden brought it onto themselves in the final minutes with really poor "game management".

Credit to them, no feigning injury. If they did the same as most, they probably would have seen the game out - but they didn't cheat

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Did you ever think they were going out tonight? I didn't, but Sweden brought it onto themselves in the final minutes with really poor "game management".

Credit to them, no feigning injury. If they did the same as most, they probably would have seen the game out - but they didn't cheat
    Just got back from the local bar....totally wasted.....it all started off so well with Mexico winning....then I promised the bar free beers if Germany were losing....it was all going so well until the 93rd minute....grrrr.....I might need to take a few days off from MAD.....doctor's orders

Both still in by the the skin of their teeth, don't you just know that either Germany or the Argies will win it.........

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Just got back from the local bar....totally wasted.....it all started off so well with Mexico winning....then I promised the bar free beers if Germany were losing....it was all going so well until the 93rd minute....grrrr.....I might need to take a few days off from MAD.....doctor's orders
    I hear you. Painful ending. Just imagine how it's going to feel when commentators mention this game as they're lifting the trophy again.
    One of the worst was that Guidelli - puttingthe ball into Neuer's hands for him to launch another attack

What a class act Kroos is. Do we have an English player with the quick-wittedness and skill to deliver such a sublime free kick?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    What a class act Kroos is. Do we have an English player with the quick-wittedness and skill to deliver such a sublime free kick?
    So that's what a rhetorical question looks like!

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    I think we do but we also have dumb defenders who'd give away the opportunity as the Swedes did.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    I think we do but we also have dumb defenders who'd give away the opportunity as the Swedes did.
    We don't gave anyone as inept as that useless tw@t with the scruffy beard who simply conceded free kicks on the edge of the box!

Sweden just threw that away - and enabled Germany to stay in the competition at their expense. Bizarre, quite bizarre.

The Swedes were naive at the end, first when attacking they had a feeble shot which gave the German keeper the ball instead of heading for the corner flag. Then giving away a stupid free kick in the dying seconds was criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post

I think we all know that Germany does not do very well in Russia , it's early days yet , wait till the cold front sets in and watch them crumble.......!x

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast