+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Alan Hardy and Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Mmm ... a new member who just wants to post anti-AH stuff - who are you a reincarnation of?

To be honest, using the kind of words you have, I reckon you're jealous!
    That's a bit of a strange comment! What on earth would I be jealous of?!

I did have an account a few years ago, but I can't even remember my username. I have read the board for years though.

Apologies if you don't like the topic, there isn't much else going on at the moment...and this is a Notts County forum. I have observed the hostility and suspicion towards 'new members' before though.

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    That's a bit of a strange comment! What on earth would I be jealous of?!

I did have an account a few years ago, but I can't even remember my username. I have read the board for years though.

Apologies if you don't like the topic, there isn't much else going on at the moment...and this is a Notts County forum. I have observed the hostility and suspicion towards 'new members' before though.
    If you've read the forum, then surely you'll be aware that as a new member, you'll have to run the gauntlet, the right of passage that is 'he must be Chris Hallam or Vladpie'......

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    If you've read the forum, then surely you'll be aware that as a new member, you'll have to run the gauntlet, the right of passage that is 'he must be Chris Hallam or Vladpie'......
    Please, please don't tell me that you're still pretending you're not Vladpie.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Please, please don't tell me that you're still pretending you're not Vladpie.
    You still pretending you've been to Mexico and not Skeg.

You won't drag me down to your nursery school, level, just go back down the hole you've been in for the last week or so, it's been lovely, bye then.

You still pretending you've been to Mexico and not Skeg.

You won't drag me down to your nursery school, level, just go back down the hole you've been in for the last week or so, it's been lovely, bye then.
    I know you love pics of me so that you can "do me" (your phrase) at a home game, so here's one of me with the Coco Bongo girls. They kept pestering me for a threesome but I told them I was happily married, so they settled for a photo instead.

If it makes you happy to think that Coco Bongo is a nightclub in Skeg, then be my guest.

What a 2 n 8

Anyone can get a flag, and you keep going on about someone 'doing' you, I think you're a crackpot pal.

I wish they'd just ban you for your trolling and let the rest of post in peace.

If you'd like to meet me at some point as you seem to keep suggesting, we can arrange that but you'll wish you hadn't.
    Last edited by Airborn Pie; 24-06-2018 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    As it's Sunday, here's an interesting quote from the Bible which I believe sums it up pretty well. Not directly related to the subject in hand but fits with many situations.

'Much is required from the person to whom much is given; much more is required from the person to whom much more is given' (Luke ch 12 v 48)
    I find religion more offensive than swearing. It has certainly caused more wars.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    I find religion more offensive than swearing. It has certainly caused more wars.
    Me too.

What a 2 n 8

Anyone can get a flag, and you keep going on about someone 'doing' you, I think you're a crackpot pal.

I wish they'd just ban you for your trolling and let the rest of post in peace.

If you'd like to meet me at some point as you seem to keep suggesting, we can arrange that but you'll wish you hadn't.
    Vladpie, the gift that keeps on giving!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Vladpie, the gift that keeps on giving!
    More like the gift no-one wants.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast