+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Women Allowed To Drive In Saudi Arabia

O/T Women Allowed To Drive In Saudi Arabia

There gonna regret letting um.

ONLY JOKING !

Quote Originally Posted by CmonU***yStylishPies View Post
    How will they be able to park , er , hold a minute.

Waiting for the increase in public floggings, it’s almost like the authorities new what they were doing.

Bloody wish they were not allowed to drive over here, absolutely unreal here in Ireland, no indicators, always on the phone and no matter how dark it is they never have their lights on... not being ***ist and I know there are a lot of men like that here also but its almost every woman you meet on the road here that fall foul to the basic rules of the road.

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Bloody wish they were not allowed to drive over here, absolutely unreal here in Ireland, no indicators, always on the phone and no matter how dark it is they never have their lights on... not being ***ist and I know there are a lot of men like that here also but its almost every woman you meet on the road here that fall foul to the basic rules of the road.
    ***ist, correct but still ***ist

I've yet to see one that knows how to negotiate a traffic island. ***ist I know but if you see a driver dithering before driving onto an island, you can put you money on it being a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    I've yet to see one that knows how to negotiate a traffic island. ***ist I know but if you see a driver dithering before driving onto an island, you can put you money on it being a woman.
    Sorry mate, correct but still ***ist , not in my book by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by CmonU***yStylishPies View Post
    loved that.

I'm not being ***ist, but... (insert ***ist comment here).

🙄

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast