+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is your Kop seat named skinny.broken.parts?

Is your Kop seat named skinny.broken.parts?

Yes, yes....I've got a giant hangover from the Mexico game and the Germany debacle, but I'm not crazy...yet

An English guy has named every piece of land, IN THE WORLD, viewed from Google Earth with 3 simple words...these words then remain with that piece of turf, garage door, patio etc FOR LIFE.

The applications for this invention are numerous....robot taxis will pick you up from a 3-word command, drones can deliver a pizza to your patio table....a phone signal could enable you to be found if kidnapped by Mexican narcos!

As the title suggests, I was playing around with the app at 2am in the morning here, because I feel a bit poorly and my head hurts....my kitchen here has the word "cooking" in it....weird, and my driveway has a "beer" word in it...ouch

The front row seat behind the Kop goal post is skinny.broken.parts.....and the Kop penalty spot is ....ripe.calculating.kind and our centre-spot is eaten.necks.bought....Nolo's technical pitch-side area is adjust.tiger.nests

I struggled to make out Hardy's car-parking spot...but it looked like it might be backup.stray.making?

I had a quick look over the river at the "other" centre-circle.....tent.rang.MISS......honestly, well done to the app programmer huh....excellent

Here is the app zeroed in on the Forest centre circle....have fun...it takes a few minutes to load, then hit the "map" button, 2nd in from the top left.....zoom in and out....click n drag etc

https://map.what3words.com/tent.rang.miss

So our bedroom is bunny, sports, pill. Read into that what you like

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    So our bedroom is bunny, sports, pill. Read into that what you like
    That bedroom must be rocking a bit.....according to me, you are on a boat in the harbour at Kingston, Jamaica?
    Watch out for that huge dredger and tug-boat about 200 feet to your left!!......Navy can identify it, I'm not a boat expert.

https://map.what3words.com/bunny.sports.pill
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 24-06-2018 at 08:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    That bedroom must be rocking a bit.....according to me, you are on a boat in the harbour at Kingston, Jamaica?
    Watch out for that huge dredger and tug-boat about 200 feet to your left!!......Navy can identify it, I'm not a boat expert.

Ha, just realised I misspelled one word, which now I’m glad I did as just realised how stalkerish this app could be!

Interesting concept. I’ve guesstimated my ST is located at tiger.lake.goat

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post

Rule of thumb ……………… a ship can carry a boat but a boat can't carry a ship. That's about as much as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by kings1 View Post
    Interesting concept. I’ve guesstimated my ST is located at tiger.lake.goat

A Kop seat with GOAT in it, excellent....the concept is pretty clever and the guy that invented it is set to become a multi-millionaire if it catches on....basically I bet nobody on here knows their GPS coordinates but can very quickly memorise 3 simple words.

There are literally billions of people on the planet without an actual house address, my property here is located via an approximation of the mile-marker number on the main road, luckily it is a large property with a giant sign but if it was a standard 100 sq m house then the postie, fire service, police, ambulance or pizza-delivery guy would struggle.

Things are even worse for someone living in a favela or shanty-town......"911".... "there has been a shooting 2 rows back behind the main road, 3 houses to the left of the burger-bar, behind the red house"....now it is simply duck.orange.banana........superb concept

My bedroom is manliness.swim.watch and my workplace is hangs.major.trap

Great Idea.