+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: England vs Panama

Lingard , brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Wow, Panama are the worst team , both in ability and discipline in this world cup.
    They are shocking Navy but you guys can only beat whats put in front of you, Lingard really looks up for it and he scored a screamer, you guys could break some records in the second half and I hope its not a damp squib until the end, flex your muscles and get a couple of players of the bench and lets see what they can do, the funniest thing about this is John Stones is on a hat trick! ha ha I need to check the betting on this....

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    They are shocking Navy but you guys can only beat whats put in front of you, Lingard really looks up for it and he scored a screamer, you guys could break some records in the second half and I hope its not a damp squib until the end, flex your muscles and get a couple of players of the bench and lets see what they can do, the funniest thing about this is John Stones is on a hat trick! ha ha I need to check the betting on this....
    Cheers Irish , married an Irish ( never held it against her ) girl from Cork . COME ON ENGLAND.

Cheers Irish , married an Irish ( never held it against her ) girl from Cork . COME ON ENGLAND.
    Hey Navy how many years did it take you to understand what she was saying? I'm Irish myself and have not got a clue what they are on about ha ha

Surely even that waste of a shirt Sterling can score against these.

Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    He had a chance from 6 yards and still only managed to head it straight at the keeper, luckily the central defender Stones is a better finisher.

6 - 0 Kane hat trick.

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Hey Navy how many years did it take you to understand what she was saying? I'm Irish myself and have not got a clue what they are on about ha ha
    Still haven't a clue mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    We have beat these with 10 men.

We have beat these with 10 men.
    Correct. Just had a shot ,miles wide. Not convinced he is as good as the pundits believe. He's done Sid all against 2 poor sides tbh.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast