+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: England vs Panama

England vs Panama

Prediction - 3-0 England, Sterling still getting the nod over Carry and Rashford despite only scoring twice in 39 game's.

1Pickford
    2Walker
    5Stones
    6Maguire
    8Henderson
    12Trippier
    21Loftus-Cheek
    7Lingard
    18Young
    10Sterling
    9Kane

Quote Originally Posted by CmonU***yStylishPies View Post
    Prediction - 3-0 England, Sterling still getting the nod over Carry and Rashford despite only scoring twice in 39 game's.

1Pickford
    2Walker
    5Stones
    6Maguire
    8Henderson
    12Trippier
    21Loftus-Cheek
    7Lingard
    18Young
    10Sterling
    9Kane
    I hope you are right. I'm just waiting for my expected England wobble. 50 years of hurt and all that.

1Pickford
    2Walker
    5Stones
    6Maguire
    8Henderson
    12Trippier
    21Loftus-Cheek
    7Lingard
    18Young
    10Sterling
    9Kane
    Who's Carry ? 3-0 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Who's Carry ? 3-0 as well.
    Vardy, bleddy autocorrect innit.

I’d take a scruffy 1-0 win. The result is more important than the performance.

Vardy, bleddy autocorrect innit.
    He looks more like a Carry anyway mate.

Hope we don't regret starting with Sterling & Lingard!

Neither deserve to be in the side at all. All this rubbish about "pace & running" is misplaced. Those attributes are ***** - but only when attached to awareness, application and execution. Lingard has been wasteful, careless and inept. Sterling is simply ineffective in an England shirt. Today is an opportunity for them to redress the balance. If they do, great - if they don't just can them & start with Rashford and Rose with Young further forward.

Anything less than a comfortable win will be disappointing tbh. Come on England, let 'em have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pies4u View Post
    Hope we don't regret starting with Sterling & Lingard!

Neither deserve to be in the side at all. All this rubbish about "pace & running" is misplaced. Those attributes are ***** - but only when attached to awareness, application and execution. Lingard has been wasteful, careless and inept. Sterling is simply ineffective in an England shirt. Today is an opportunity for them to redress the balance. If they do, great - if they don't just can them & start with Rashford and Rose with Young further forward.

Anything less than a comfortable win will be disappointing tbh. Come on England, let 'em have it.
    Totally agree with you on this, I think Lingard could be a decent player but my god his first touch is not great and his finishing is shocking, Sterling.... just not sure about this chap, can be a world beater on occasions but usually runs around like a demented dog and does nothing, lets hope both come good for you guys today, I would still like to see Vardy in there as he is such an exciting player to watch.

Great start for you guys! shocking defending but a cracking header by Stones!

Get in! Have that.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast