+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: England vs Panama

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    A bus conductor.
    "I'm 'avin you Airborn"!

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    Auto bollox, I did actually mean Butland so did get it wrong though you don't need an excuse do you.

Is there any chance of an actual football comment instead of one petty, one up-manship.
    You do know Pickford Wasim goal don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by piewoman View Post
    You do know Pickford Wasim goal don't you?
    I can understand 'was in' auto correcting to 'Wasim', but I'm still struggling to understand Pickford to Butler!

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Hey Navy how many years did it take you to understand what she was saying? I'm Irish myself and have not got a clue what they are on about ha ha
    Great result pity about the 2nd half, a true story that may amuse you Irish. in about 79/80 me & a couple of mates stayed in a "border village"called Belturbut I think & were warned to stick to tourist pubs rather than go native so made the appropriately named Fishermans Rest our local & being young enjoyed many pints of Guiness, one night I was cornered by a very drunk & over friendly local who insisted on poking me & asking if I was English, my mates found it hilarious especially as when I answered him he seemed to slip into a completely foreign language although I got the impression he was trying to be friendly. The next night when we went in the "Rest" the landlady said "I see you were chatting to Irish John last night" I explained to her that although I thought that he was trying to be friendly I couldn't understand a word he said, she replied " bee jeezuz neither could we he's from Cork"

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    You actually sound a bit disappointed Sailor Boy. You really need to try and get over your obsession.
    Been great on here , then you come back

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Been great on here , then you come back
    Tough sh!t. I've been here a lot longer than you. If my presence on here upsets you, please feel free to ****off.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    Auto bollox, I did actually mean Butland so did get it wrong though you don't need an excuse do you.

Is there any chance of an actual football comment instead of one petty, one up-manship.
    I owned up to my error, move on,

can we have a crowd fund page to send him back to Mexico, if he was ever there that is or Cuba, why should we believe him when he brags about his jollies, he doesn't believe anyone else.

I reckon he was in a caravan at Skeg.

Back to football anyway
    Last edited by Airborn Pie; 24-06-2018 at 04:51 PM.

Great first half performance and was always going to be a different second half especially in that heat. Agree the defence still looks shaky but going forward and set pieces we could score against anyone, really looking forward to the rest of our games.

Quote Originally Posted by Pies4u View Post
    If you say so. Not sure which part of my post you failed to grasp tbh. It is pretty clear.

Lingard went some way to "redress the balance" after the opening game, not sure that Sterling did tbh. Hope Lingard can maintain that in future games.

Objective or analytical comments are open for debate, dumb statements that emphasise a failure to comprehend what you are quoting aren't really much value IMO.
    Maybe he failed to grasp the part where you wrote that Lingard was out of his depth about two minutes before he smacked it in the top corner from 25 yards, because you went back and deleted it from your post? 😀

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Great first half performance and was always going to be a different second half especially in that heat. Agree the defence still looks shaky but going forward and set pieces we could score against anyone, really looking forward to the rest of our games.
    That's the thing, it's actually quite enjoyable watching this team! I'm not used to it at all.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast