+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Reds

The Reds

Players back on Monday. Stendel is in Tarn. He was in The Garrison yesterday having a pint and watching Germany in his German shirt

With the forecast for the next few days i'd be feeling a little apprehensive if I was one or two of the let's say bigger lads .

In fact i'd have the air ambulance on standby in all honesty .

It's about time I hope he makes them have it there's no time for overweight shirkers

It'll be Herr Stendel needing the ambulance when he sees the state of summa those lads.

"I was expecting to meet the players this morning. Where are they? You are the ground staff yes?"

"We are the players Herr Stendel. My name is Mamadou Thiam, I am a striker. I cost one million Euros and have scored once this season, a penalty."

"You English and your sense of humour. I have been told about this. Now bring me the players please. Danke"

Early in animal's career we had an ex army PE instructor assigned to get us in to shape pre season , sunday mornings and wednesday night .

The man was a psychopath , he thoroughly enjoyed the pain his methods inflicted on us .

We were training for a season of local football and not a course to join the SAS .

I hated it to be honest , however if you didn't show up then your place in the team was at risk .

Sends a shiver down my spine 35 years on , to be fair the bstrd got us fit I'll give him that .