+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Oi i961pie!

Oi i961pie!

How you doing you old codger? I saw a Notts flag behind the England goal and thought of you.
    Anyway another reason, is that some our rivals' fans think I'm actually bullying you in the various posts.
    They don't know our history, and you're the last person I think I can bully online. And in real life despite you being a few decades older, I don't fancy my chances. Unless there's some horseplay around, haha.

Anyway I doubt very much you're offended by anything I say or describe and I'd like you to make it clear. If you are, then I'm sorry.
    Nah, scratch that. I might go slow in future but for the past, I think all the name calling is kinda on the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    How you doing you old codger? I saw a Notts flag behind the England goal and thought of you.
    Anyway another reason, is that some our rivals' fans think I'm actually bullying you in the various posts.
    They don't know our history, and you're the last person I think I can bully online. And in real life despite you being a few decades older, I don't fancy my chances. Unless there's some horseplay around, haha.

Anyway I doubt very much you're offended by anything I say or describe and I'd like you to make it clear. If you are, then I'm sorry.
    Nah, scratch that. I might go slow in future but for the past, I think all the name calling is kinda on the money.
    Water off a ducks back mate, been called far worse, although you are in need of some new material. Actually for the record I am a young 66
    Last edited by i961pie; 26-06-2018 at 05:45 AM.

66 eh?
    You could play for Notts then!!
    Btw no Grant for you. It's been granted to Luton.
    And Yates signed a new deal.