+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyrebagger speed camera

Tyrebagger speed camera

Anyone ever been done by this one? Was late for footy tourney at Inverurie this morning and went through it at 50, temporarily set at 40mph at the moment, fcuker flashed twice.

Attempts have been made to set her on fire in the past, and other various sculldugery

Anyone ever been done by this one?

Can I say in by defence that the 40mph signs had blown over? Or some drunkard kicked it over on way home to Blackie on saturday night?

#Facists

Not personally but it did claim a load of victims when the 40mph limit first came in to effect. If you were doing bang on 50 that'll probably be enough to do you unfortunately. How much points are you sitting on at the moment?

Tyrebagger woods was the best place to dump a body.

So 63336 used to say

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Not personally but it did claim a load of victims when the 40mph limit first came in to effect. If you were doing bang on 50 that'll probably be enough to do you unfortunately. How much points are you sitting on at the moment?
    Zero

I thought 3 flashes meant you got done .

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post
    I thought 3 flashes meant you got done .
    Two flashes means that it's been triggered by the speed sensor built into the camera. The twin flashes are, as I understand it to calculate the speed of the vehicle against the road markings by comparing distance travelled from the first flash to the second. They taught me that sort of thing in Arithmetic at school.

Do the crime, do the time, I'm afraid.

The thing that annoys me with that one is they keep turning the f*cker round, so I'm never sure which way is safe to speed.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeJam View Post
    The thing that annoys me with that one is they keep turning the f*cker round, so I'm never sure which way is safe to speed.
    Aye, was pointing up the way on sunday, ie -towards Blackie

These notifications tend to arrive 4 days after the offence, so am expecting something on thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Two flashes means that it's been triggered by the speed sensor built into the camera. The twin flashes are, as I understand it to calculate the speed of the vehicle against the road markings by comparing distance travelled from the first flash to the second. They taught me that sort of thing in Arithmetic at school.
    Himmen, you being cheeky, you old fart?

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Himmen, you being cheeky, you old fart?
    Well, I’m nae the poster calling me an old fart, am I? I think the impertinence badge is yours.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast