+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dont Mention the VAR

Dont Mention the VAR

Poster on S2 made me chuckle with that,dry as it comes

Without VAR Korea's first goal would have been disallowed, which means they wouldn't have got their second the way it came about with the German goalie losing possession deep in Korea's half.

Meaning it would have stayed 0-0 and a German goal would have put them through

Thank you VAR

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlade View Post
    Without VAR Korea's first goal would have been disallowed, which means they wouldn't have got their second the way it came about with the German goalie losing possession deep in Korea's half.

Meaning it would have stayed 0-0 and a German goal would have put them through

Thank you VAR
    They were going OUT at 0-0,they had to win.

VAR is brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Poster on S2 made me chuckle with that,dry as it comes
    I mentioned it but I think I got away with it.

It's hopefully written in the Stars....Germany out...England thrash Belgium and go on to win the World Cup and David Cameron to be knighted for giving the people what we wanted...even if we don't win it Germany are out....that's good enough for now

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne1889 View Post
    It's hopefully written in the Stars....Germany out...England thrash Belgium and go on to win the World Cup and David Cameron to be knighted for giving the people what we wanted...even if we don't win it Germany are out....that's good enough for now
    Have you been on't vino? UTCB