+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The official site

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    You know and I know they weren’t there when I posted, you need to wynd your neck in and realise, you cant be right all the time,

There seems to be a pattern with your posts just now, telling folk to get their hole, I have no problem on that front, maybe another deflection from you, is the wife no putting out just now 
    Stud

How do I know they weren’t there when you posted? Are you being intentionally stupid? There seems to be a pattern with your posts just now complaining things aren’t there and when I and others look they seem to be there.

I’ll phuckin decide if I need to wind my neck in, not someone in dire need of his hole.

[QUOTE=noahrab;38932116]Stud

How do I know they weren’t there when you posted? Are you being intentionally stupid? There seems to be a pattern with your posts just now complaining things aren’t there and when I and others look they seem to be there.

I’ll phuckin decide if I need to wind my neck in, not someone in dire need of his hole.[/QU

heard from a good source, last time you got hole, your finger went through the toilet paper

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Stud

I’ll phuckin decide if I need to wind my neck in, not someone in dire need of his hole.
    Hell be down sorting your wife out when youre at the match next
    Best yet

[QUOTE=jdfc;38932269]
    Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Stud

I’ll phuckin decide if I need to wind my neck in, not someone in dire need of his hole.[/QU

heard from a good source, last time you got hole, your finger went through the toilet paper
    Sorry, only impeccable sources are allowed on here.

Quote Originally Posted by ABERFELDYDEE View Post
    Hell be down sorting your wife out when youre at the match next
    Best yet
    Not that type of person, plus chances are I’ll be at same said match, maybe you can nip along

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Not that type of person, plus chances are I’ll be at same said match, maybe you can nip along
    Then youll state on here that Noah wasnt at the match(again)Even although he was standing behind you

Quote Originally Posted by ABERFELDYDEE View Post
    Then youll state on here that Noah wasnt at the match(again)Even although he was standing behind you
    He’s hoping we’ve forgotten about that

Phuck sake which one of aber or Noah wife’s/specialfriends needing some attention
    What did you think of game last night

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs brown View Post
    Phuck sake which one of aber or Noah wife’s/specialfriends needing some attention
    What did you think of game last night
    Didn’t make it last night, I had to service someone’s wife, while they were at the match 😛

Heehee I like the close season

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)