+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The official site

The official site

Does the person that runs the official site pick up a wage ? 13:45 on a Monday and still no sign of three promotion results, surely this should be up by Friday afternoon

I am not on Facebook, ( pus jotter ) , but my wife is, and she gets more news on the Dee's than is ever on the official.

Still no seen results, maybe get a few more members if they seen the results on site every Friday afternoon

The results were up on Friday like they are every other week.

You can see all the dates the stories are posted here and last weeks results

https://dundeefc.co.uk/news/category/commercial/

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralKusunga View Post
    The results were up on Friday like they are every other week.

You can see all the dates the stories are posted here and last weeks results

https://dundeefc.co.uk/news/category/commercial/
    Since this is your first post I’ll give you a bit of free advice.

1- Don't ever come on here throwing facts about, it’s frowned upon.

2 -Don’t ever come on here and dispute something posted by the clique, it’s REALLY frowned upon.

If you remember those golden rules you’ll be fine.

Happy posting

Never seen that there on Friday, I will check this week, amazing what impact a critical post has 😀

Feel free to point out any mistakes, some on here take it on the chin when they are wrong, others use their second name to back them up, go missing, or change the subject

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Never seen that there on Friday, I will check this week, amazing what impact a critical post has 😀

Feel free to point out any mistakes, some on here take it on the chin when they are wrong, others use their second name to back them up, go missing, or change the subject
    Well done j for getting that sorted.

Am going by the auld Roman calender now and it's July.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Since this is your first post I’ll give you a bit of free advice.

1- Don't ever come on here throwing facts about, it’s frowned upon.

2 -Don’t ever come on here and dispute something posted by the clique, it’s REALLY frowned upon.

If you remember those golden rules you’ll be fine.

Happy posting
    I'd add never post just back from Dingwall.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I'd add never post just back from Dingwall.
    Brilliant, a new season nearly upon us and you guys still take things far too seriously.

I know one of you regularly makes an erse of himself on the radio so no need to do it on here as well. Maybe you boys are needing yer hole or something.

Chill oot guys.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Brilliant, a new season nearly upon us and you guys still take things far too seriously.

I know one of you regularly makes an erse of himself on the radio so no need to do it on here as well. Maybe you boys are needing yer hole or something.

Chill oot guys.
    Oooh a fan

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)