+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: A note for Griff and chalky.

I'm sorry Alf but the cyclist was in the wrong,what's the point of building cycle lanes if they aren't being used,the car in front of me couldn't get past the cyclist because he was riding in the middle of the road,there was a lane built especially for cyclists and he should have used it,the cyclist was incredibly abusive and rude,he made the situation far worst,I didn't know whether to calm the situation down or join in mysel it was that bad,having said that having looked on YouTube at some of the videos out there car drivers can be just as bad I suppose

I dont know how else to explain, so that its understood. By the way Griff, it must be frightening to know that there is a lot of people like me, how we feel about people like you.

More people like you Frank?

Oh f­uck.

Frank and the lot of people like him

Name:  05241589-3152-40B7-98B9-2979B9C7EDBA.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  21.0 KB

I note you dodged my question, Francis. Bit of a challenge was it?

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    I'm sorry Alf but the cyclist was in the wrong,what's the point of building cycle lanes if they aren't being used,the car in front of me couldn't get past the cyclist because he was riding in the middle of the road,there was a lane built especially for cyclists and he should have used it,the cyclist was incredibly abusive and rude,he made the situation far worst,I didn't know whether to calm the situation down or join in mysel it was that bad,having said that having looked on YouTube at some of the videos out there car drivers can be just as bad I suppose
    Swings and roundabouts Chalky mate..

100yrs old that's just amazing I hope your mum had a superb day Griff.

Sorry about the late birthday wishes.

But 100 is some achievement.. Yes the NHS is an amazing institution that has worked wonders for the working classes over the years. They have served us well.
    And long may it continue..

Not just the working classes Jimmy, that's the whole point. It's available to anyone and that's why Frank likes to describe it as "communist".

Thanks for the good wishes though. She took a fall recently and I took her to a local hospital yesterday for a hip scan and X-ray on her shoulder. We were in and out inhalf an hour with only a 5 minute wait on arrival. Beat that BUPA.
    Last edited by griff; 05-07-2018 at 07:37 AM.

Oh, I also have a NHS dentist. I've just called for an appointment because I lost a filling last night.

Thought you had false teeth at your age..

Meh, I'm not as old as you Alf.

Anyway the correct response was.......... .........2.30, surely

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)