+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A note for Griff and chalky.

A note for Griff and chalky.

Chalky, have you got a wide lensed camera that uses panavision film that pans across wide expanses? Take a picture of Susan with it and post it on here.

Griff, i am sure you think the NHS is a fine example of a communist ideal, and it is, it does wonders doesnt it. The problem is that like with Gosport and Stafford, communist ideals will murder people when it no longer works, then covers it up. Can i have your views on being part of an organisation that regards mass murder as nothing at all? Thanks. By the way, despite the NHS being murderous bas tards, the public thinks its cool. That wont last.

Chalky, Kel thinks i am jealous about Sue, and i would like the chance to be jealous, although i dont think its me whos jealous. Naked, or wrapped in a sheet would be good, or dressed as a Greek nymph.

A note for chalky and Griff yet still mentions me. You’re a little bit obsessed with me aren’t you, Frankie?

Go on, admit it.

Several family members have received treatment from the NHS recently Frank and all report what a marvellous institution it is. If by communist you mean open to all then that's got to be right, surely? Even my mother, whose 100th birthday is today, has received care this very week to enable her to live a fruitful life in her own home. A family friend who attended her party on Saturday suffered a heart attack on Thursday, had two stents fitted within an hour and was able to get to her do without a problem. Oh, and people die Frank, it goes with the territory.

Wow,your mum is 100 today,that's amazing Griff,wish her all the best and i hope that she has lots more birthdays to come 🎂

Thank you Chalky I will. We're off out for lunch.

That really is top hole Griff, im so happy your family members got what they deserved. But arnt you missing something? It obviously doesnt matter. Stalin said one death is a tragedy, a million is a statistic.

WHAT ABOUT THE SIX HUNDRED ODD MURDERS IN GOSPORT?.

That doesnt matter because it wasnt your mother, you would be singing a different tune otherwise. And your mother is at risk, the practice is widespread. If a family member goes into hospital you need to monitor the care that there getting. Friendly tip.

This just shows how far you will go to defend your rabid political views, even ignoring murder. Nice one. As for you Kel, i seem to remember you thinking that your old car was following you. Now you think some bloke in a car is stalking you, now you think im obsessed with you. In your mind this note will prove it.

You have a paranoid disorder, it explains your aggressiveness. If people do take an inordinate interest in you its because your an abusive cnt, and they want to get even. That wound you have, i wish to make it bleed again......

Your loony, tapped, rabid,deranged, crazy, absurd, nuts, disordered, loony tunes, potty, out with the fairies, queer, to be avoided, fat, ugly, and anarchic. Apart from that your ok.

p.s, how shallow you are Griff. Make the most of this birthday.........ha...

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    That really is top hole Griff, im so happy your family members got what they deserved. But arnt you missing something? It obviously doesnt matter. Stalin said one death is a tragedy, a million is a statistic.

WHAT ABOUT THE SIX HUNDRED ODD MURDERS IN GOSPORT?.

That doesnt matter because it wasnt your mother, you would be singing a different tune otherwise. And your mother is at risk, the practice is widespread. If a family member goes into hospital you need to monitor the care that there getting. Friendly tip.

This just shows how far you will go to defend your rabid political views, even ignoring murder. Nice one. As for you Kel, i seem to remember you thinking that your old car was following you. Now you think some bloke in a car is stalking you, now you think im obsessed with you. In your mind this note will prove it.

You have a paranoid disorder, it explains your aggressiveness. If people do take an inordinate interest in you its because your an abusive cnt, and they want to get even. That wound you have, i wish to make it bleed again......

Your loony, tapped, rabid,deranged, crazy, absurd, nuts, disordered, loony tunes, potty, out with the fairies, queer, to be avoided, fat, ugly, and anarchic. Apart from that your ok.
    That’s quite a rant, Francis. Anybody would think I’ve got under your maroon coloured skin.

Don't take any notice of Frank griff,I think that it's awesome that your mum has reached a remarkable milestone in her life,the things that she has witnessed the kids of this generation will not ever see,she was 21 at the start of WW2,she should have been looking forward to starting out in her adult life with the future to look forward to instead of six years of endless bombings and never knowing if she would see her loved ones again,she probably did work for the war effort as well,I couldn't handle that kind of stress if it happened to me but your mums generation was made of harder stuff,all through her 20's she had to make do with next to nothing,not even a tv to keep her company or to take her mind off what was happening around her,I love your mums generation and firmly believe that we will never see their like again 😎

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Thank you Chalky I will. We're off out for lunch.
    Happy 100th Birthday to your mum Griff,fantastic age.. Does the queen still send out birthday messages ?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)