+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Tannadice Sports Bar

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Will be good for the less loyal fans to be able to have a sherbet or two near the ground for a change, obviously won’t have the same experience one gets from walking into the actual ground to partake in a beverage, but it’ll be nice for them, bless xx
    F uck the Levein lounge, no been back since 2011 when i was refused entry as i went out at aboot 230 for a quick smoke, anyone going oot after 2 isnt allowed back in but anyone going in for the first time that day is allowed regardless of the time?

Horrible stupid chunts

Do keep up lads! The big hydro building opposite the main door at Tannadice is to be redeveloped into a sports bar. I hear Stephen T will be working the door as a deterrent to the lunatic fringe
    Is it to be open for the start of the season and is it to be open only on match days or will it be a proper full time boozer?

Quote Originally Posted by pertharab View Post
    Is it to be open for the start of the season and is it to be open only on match days or will it be a proper full time boozer?
    Can’t see it being open as a full time boozer, not when so many around about are struggling big time. Think the plan is more of a match day experience for Arabs when at home and for away fans visiting the city when they are about to pump the fun, although dont know how that would work when the fun move up to Campy, not unless the mono rail is up and running by then It would also be available for private hire etc

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    F uck the Levein lounge, no been back since 2011 when i was refused entry as i went out at aboot 230 for a quick smoke, anyone going oot after 2 isnt allowed back in but anyone going in for the first time that day is allowed regardless of the time?

Horrible stupid chunts
    J, ya cannae go through yir life being bitter and twisted just coz ya didnae get back in, let it go mate

Wondering what building is being used for this? Ive been past a couple of times recently and i dont see any work getting done on buildings nearby

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Wondering what building is being used for this? Ive been past a couple of times recently and i dont see any work getting done on buildings nearby
    It's all a wicked lie to sell season tickets mate 😅

It's going in the big hydro shed directly across from the reception area.

No work started yet. Probably have to finish the George Fox refurb first.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    It's all a wicked lie to sell season tickets mate 😅
    Well it has me convinced then! Oh wait, never had one and never will!

PF, i thought it was to be in operation from the start of the season? Or was that reference to the new GF suite?

J, ya cannae go through yir life being bitter and twisted just coz ya didnae get back in, let it go mate
    Honestly mate, f uck the lot of them!

I chose the snuglife !!!

Is the lounge to remain open and both operate at same time? Be best letting away fans in the new place

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)