+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Paul Coutts in no doubt ...........................

Paul Coutts in no doubt ...........................

.................................... about his comeback from his broken leg

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/foot...utts-1-9221794

really hope so him and brooks back to full fitness is like signing 2 new players already

The problem is it took him two years to get to full speed from his last major injury when he first arrived

As confident as he is, and as much as we want to see him back we have to be prepared for the fact that he might not be the same player ever again.

I suppose that's what happens when you're Sheffield Uniteds best player in a decent team for a change.

And in September and October I called it, I knew it would happen

actually my man love for Couttsy worries me

There’s no reason at all why he can’t be as good or even better than he was. He was ‘lucky’ with the type of break and the bone in that area will be even stronger than before. His mental recovery is key and the unknown factor which could take time, but unlike ligament injuries physically he’ll feel fine almost from the off.

That’s not me saying it, it’s what our former club doctors said, and I don’t buy all this United are jinxed crap, we make our own luck like any other club...despite what McCabe would have us believe at times.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    ...I don’t buy all this United are jinxed crap...
    Its the gypsy's curse, you know. We should have bought some pegs, not told her to pee-off.

...despite what McCabe would have us believe at times.[/QUOTE]

has he? hmmm not sure Gray.............

Thanks to Lee Evans,Nevergivestheballaway,doesn’t have to be rushed back,but boy will it be good to see our playmaker back,we are well stocked in the midfield department that’s for sure

yeah its our strongest area mr block do you think leonard will be used in midfield cover at rcb or will he be sold ??

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    yeah its our strongest area mr block do you think leonard will be used in midfield cover at rcb or will he be sold ??
    Ricky Holmes and Ryan Leonard both need moving on,back down south probably.

This will make space for a single quality signing that will enhance the quality of the midfield and wont be ignored or wet nursed into the team.

Regards Coutts,it will be a suck it and see job with him.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast