+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Potential signing(s) around the corner?

Potential signing(s) around the corner?

My first thought was Grant? Not sure he’s a game changer, but he’s not going to get a game over there anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by kings1 View Post
    My first thought was Grant? Not sure he’s a game changer, but he’s not going to get a game over there anytime soon.
    I wouldn't call Grant a game changer. Definitely not based on the 2nd half of the season.

Hopefully it'll be that winger from Crawley

Not Tyler Walker either, though not sure he fits ‘game changer’. On his way to the Stags.

Oh how the times have changed, I was shaken when a player left to go to Fleetwood but never thought the day would come when a player chose Mansfailed over us.

or maybe they are just getting the crumbs from our table.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    Oh how the times have changed, I was shaken when a player left to go to Fleetwood but never thought the day would come when a player chose Mansfailed over us.
    Who said we were in for him? Looks like we want Bennet and means Stead will be fourth choice which is a good thing really

Rumours are Walker going to Mansfield. That's what you should be looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    On 31 January 2018, Walker joined fellow Championship side Bolton Wanderers on loan for the rest of the 2017–18 season.[26] He made his Wanderers début in their 1–0 victory over Bristol City, starting the match and lasting 58 minutes before being substituted; he was replaced by fellow Forest loanee Zach Clough.[27] However he featured just five times for the "Trotters" as manager Phil Parkinson instead demoted both Walker and Clough to playing for the youth team.

Didn't change many games for Bolton then.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    We have Hemmings and Dennis. With potentially Bennett on loan, why would we want Walker as well?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast