+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4000 Derby fans

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    And if England are in the 3rd place play-offs on Saturday afternoon, what might be the attendance....?
    Is anybody bothered about 3rd place?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Is anybody bothered about 3rd place?
    Don't know, some might be, maybe a few to think they cannot be bothered about attending a friendly....

Surprised not had a response on here to say England are on the way to the final anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    Don't know, some might be, maybe a few to think they cannot be bothered about attending a friendly....

Surprised not had a response on here to say England are on the way to the final anyway...
    If people are bot bothered about going to a friendly, the third place playoff will make no difference, as they wouldn’t be coming anyway.

England won't be in the 3rd place play off.

Feel good factor for Sunday's final should bring extra fans to the game. Be nice to have thousands of Derby and Notts fans united in chants of "It's coming home" and "Stand up if you hate F*****".

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Looks like I might have to have a re-think on that, it seems Derby have already sold their full allocation of 4,124 tickets. Anything around the 7,500 mark would be good for a pre-season game.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2018/07/...clash-sold-out
    I picked my tickets up on Friday and asked how many we had sold and was told around 1,000. Pretty poor really considering the squad we are putting together. Hopefully they'll be a few paying on the day

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingMagpie View Post
    I picked my tickets up on Friday and asked how many we had sold and was told around 1,000. Pretty poor really considering the squad we are putting together. Hopefully they'll be a few paying on the day
    As it's a friendly and also the possibility of an England match i think most people will just pay on the day.

I hope we can match derby and make a good 8k gate

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    England won't be in the 3rd place play off.

Feel good factor for Sunday's final should bring extra fans to the game. Be nice to have thousands of Derby and Notts fans united in chants of "It's coming home" and "Stand up if you hate F*****".
    Cute.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Mac pie View Post
    You can alaways put that sheety red shirt on and go and sit besides the derby fans if you want
    Or come and sit next to me
    You will be most welcome I’m sure
    After all we are the oldest football league club and first football league side to come out of nottingham
    Keep holding onto your fame as the Mickey Mouse trophy winners
    As stated above you have made some good signings but with that comes more pressure for you redbacks
    I've just noticed this and I must say I'm quite surprised, I had said nothing against Notts but just expressed my opinion that 10,000 is probably over-optimistic for the game. I based that on the fact that generally clubs don't get big crowds pre-season and as far as I'm aware there's no great rivalry between you to attract crowds.

BTW, I've never owned a replica shirt and I'm not planning to be there on Saturday.

I'm not sure either what the mickey mouse trophy is that we're supposed to have won, but if you ever visit the Forest trophy room it is quite impressive. I'm not going to boast about it but I am quite proud of it.

And I'm only half convinced by the signings. I know that I'm in a minority but I get far more of a kick from seeing players come through the ranks.

Anyway, as I said, good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrag View Post
    I've just noticed this and I must say I'm quite surprised, I had said nothing against Notts but just expressed my opinion that 10,000 is probably over-optimistic for the game. I based that on the fact that generally clubs don't get big crowds pre-season and as far as I'm aware there's no great rivalry between you to attract crowds.

BTW, I've never owned a replica shirt and I'm not planning to be there on Saturday.

I'm not sure either what the mickey mouse trophy is that we're supposed to have won, but if you ever visit the Forest trophy room it is quite impressive. I'm not going to boast about it but I am quite proud of it.

And I'm only half convinced by the signings. I know that I'm in a minority but I get far more of a kick from seeing players come through the ranks.

Anyway, as I said, good luck.
    Some notts fans are planks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12