+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4000 Derby fans

4000 Derby fans

Expected for the pre season friendly, Leigh Curtis thinks there could be 10000 at the game. Good revenue for AH.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...-bring-1714470

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    Expected for the pre season friendly, Leigh Curtis thinks there could be 10000 at the game. Good revenue for AH.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...-bring-1714470
    Personally I'd be surprised i you got 10,000 but good luck anyway.

I'd be pleasantly surprised if we managed any more than 6,000.

Seem to remember our last friendly Vs Derby we had around 4,000 so anything close to 10,000 would be excellent.

I'm pretty sure we've only had one 10k gate for a friendly against anybody other than Fword since an England XI marked our centenary 56 years ago (that being v Arsenal). If Derby bring 4k I doubt we'd have 6k, but a gate of around 7.5k would be fantastic for a game in mid-July that doesn't involve the dark side.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrag View Post
    Jelousy about Derbys away following and more successful season that you had (again) will get you nowhere.

Last season has gone. Forest look to have done some decent business if the price tags quoted are anything to go by. Derby on the other hand have not done a great deal apart from some punditry.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrag View Post
    You can alaways put that sheety red shirt on and go and sit besides the derby fans if you want
    Or come and sit next to me
    You will be most welcome I’m sure
    After all we are the oldest football league club and first football league side to come out of nottingham
    Keep holding onto your fame as the Mickey Mouse trophy winners
    As stated above you have made some good signings but with that comes more pressure for you redbacks

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I'd be pleasantly surprised if we managed any more than 6,000.
    Looks like I might have to have a re-think on that, it seems Derby have already sold their full allocation of 4,124 tickets. Anything around the 7,500 mark would be good for a pre-season game.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2018/07/...clash-sold-out

And if England are in the 3rd place play-offs on Saturday afternoon, what might be the attendance....?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast