+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Forte

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Because you're a flat track bully in cyber space.
    Who have I ever bullied?

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Because you are a prize prick..
    That doesn't break any rules, or you would have gone long before me.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Who have I ever bullied?
    Me, and I haven't stopped crying ! Lets be honest Elite , according to you you're the wittiest bloke on here .I must admit, you are good , That's why most on here won't challenge you. Doesn't change the fact that you are indeed a bully. You yourself can't see it .I googled when to use of or off, to or too, then I thought fcuk it , I know how to fit a kitchen. I know what's more useful .
    Last edited by navypie; 01-07-2018 at 09:12 PM.

Me, and I haven't stopped crying ! Lets be honest Elite , according to you you're the wittiest bloke on here .I must admit, you are good , That's why most on here won't challenge you. Doesn't change the fact that you are indeed a bully. You yourself can't see it .
    Correct, I can't see it. I know that over the years I've been called far, far worse than I've ever called others on here but the thought that they were bullying me has never once entered my mind. I find the notion of anyone bullying anyone on here beyond laughable.

Me, and I haven't stopped crying ! Lets be honest Elite , according to you you're the wittiest bloke on here .I must admit, you are good , That's why most on here won't challenge you. Doesn't change the fact that you are indeed a bully. You yourself can't see it .I googled when to use of or off, to or too, then I thought fcuk it , I know how to fit a kitchen. I know what's more useful .
    I once fitted 2 kitchen cupboards up, they both got 6 months. Boom, boom, I'm here all week.

Downt bully meh!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I once fitted 2 kitchen cupboards up, they both got 6 months. Boom, boom, I'm here all week.

Downt bully meh!!!!!!
    One reply from Elite was sufficient .Boom boom.

Quote Originally Posted by wiseoldmagpie View Post
    Some balance here I hope...Durham goes to every game which makes him Notts "through and through" and he is absolutely entitled to his opinion. He is also entitled to be a pessimist. And hopefully this board is not really all about being the king of the put-down but rather a place where we can exchange views on our common interest being the world's oldest and greatest football club.

Several people on here have expressed negative views about Forte ranging from having limited talent to having very limited commitment.

I happen to think that he does have talent, and will probably get to the end of his career as a relative under-achiever against what other players may have achieved on less raw talent. When we got to the end of last season and the play-offs in particular, he was absolutely our greatest goal threat with a fantastic finish away at Cov and a good goal ruled out at home.

For those who recognised his talent, we will never really know how much of his under-achievement was down to his own shortcomings in attitude and how much down to not being given the confidence of a supportive coach. We can all say with good reason that if you are a pro footballer you should not need mollycoddling but the fact is that some players do need that kind of encouragement. So maybe the relative under-achievement is down to a little of both?

I feel that it is a real shame that Forte did not do better for us. It looks to me like the squad we now have has real potential and hopefully that we have secured some genuine talent. I also think that our most talented player (before seeing the new signings) is Noor Husin and seriously hope he is in KNs first team plans.
    Good post.. I happen to think that Nolan didn’t give Forte a chance last season and as he clearly is a “confidence” player, this had an adverse effect on his performances as sub. But the fact remains, Notts improved when he was played, unlike Stead, who was more and more ineffective as the season progressed (and I’m a Stead supporter, through and through and have been for years!’).

Still, what’s done is done and I’m quietly excited for the coming season. I also agree, Noor Husin is a fantastic prospect and one for the future...probably the best player at the club at the minute.

According to Soccerbase, he's managed to achieve 163 appearances from the bench in 222 league games. Seems alot of managers never rated him to start too many games, not just Nolan!

There have been a lot of crap managers then. I wonder how many of those stayed in the job for the full season..

[QUOTE=Elite_Pie;38933357]I was asking exactly the same question of two different posters if you bothered to look

It was a joke

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast