+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Forte

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I was asking exactly the same question of two different posters if you bothered to look.

I'm eagerly awaiting their answers.
    Any reason you never answered my PM Elite? You see, I know that story and 1 or 2 more like it.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Any reason you never answered my PM Elite? You see, I know that story and 1 or 2 more like it.
    I didn't answer because I very rarely check the private message thing. I've now replied.

I didn't answer because I very rarely check the private message thing. I've now replied.
    Many thanks. No, I don't know him . Whenever I get a PM ( normally telling me what a tw@t I am ) I always get a message flash on my screen when I log on. Must be different for some users.

Hang on a minute
    Did elite say yes to drinks before the derby and Leicester friendlies
    And if so where’s our invitations

Quote Originally Posted by The-Mac pie View Post
    Hang on a minute
    Did elite say yes to drinks before the derby and Leicester friendlies
    And if so where’s our invitations
    Wouldn't be a problem for me to have a drink with Elite. He can feck off if he turns up wearing only those shorts though.

Wouldn't be a problem for me to have a drink with Elite. He can feck off if he turns up wearing only those shorts though.
    I wish I hadn't posted that pic. When I went to the PM box, as well as your message there were loads from women asking for my phone number. I had to message them all back to tell them I'm happily married.

Apart from Rachel from Wollaton, I'm seeing her tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    If Durham attends all the home games, does he make the journey from Durham to Notts on a regular basis? If not, why does he call himself Durham Pie?
    Maybe he originates from Durham and lives in Nottingham ?

Although it's a very easy journey to Notts to be fair. I'm in Nottingham every two weeks, and travel from Hartlepool which is a similar journey. Durham would be A1/M1/A610 (or A52 although there are lots of roadworks around junction 25 atm) or A1/A614. About 2 hours I'd guesstimate as that's what it takes me if the traffic flows (A19/A1/A614).

My trips are every two weeks so every time Notts get two consecutive Saturday games it messes me up, so unlike Durham, I don't go to every home game, just the ones that I can when I am in Nottm.

I wish I hadn't posted that pic. When I went to the PM box, as well as your message there were loads from women asking for my phone number. I had to message them all back to tell them I'm happily married.

Apart from Rachel from Wollaton, I'm seeing her tonight.
    I think you'll find that Rachel is really Charlotte from Macc.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbilly View Post
    Maybe he originates from Durham and lives in Nottingham ?

Although it's a very easy journey to Notts to be fair. I'm in Nottingham every two weeks, and travel from Hartlepool which is a similar journey. Durham would be A1/M1/A610 (or A52 although there are lots of roadworks around junction 25 atm) or A1/A614. About 2 hours I'd guesstimate as that's what it takes me if the traffic flows (A19/A1/A614).

My trips are every two weeks so every time Notts get two consecutive Saturday games it messes me up, so unlike Durham, I don't go to every home game, just the ones that I can when I am in Nottm.
    Or it could be that durham is just a big fan of Pink Panther films. The ode ones eh!

Apart from a lot of dog walking and the occasional bike ride , I really need to find something to fill my time.

Can we get back to talking about football please instead of slagging each other off

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast