+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anything better ?

Anything better ?

Than a pint outside late doors?Name:  2FF829C5-1DFA-4F72-B301-8DED2C311224.jpg
Views: 429
Size:  13.5 KB

Other than the picture being the right way up

Name:  A2583024-5351-484D-A369-3CD38C2963AD.jpg
Views: 435
Size:  11.5 KB
    When it’s cooled down

Just built a decking area in the back garden jules and enjoyed a few bottles with JLO once it cooled down tonight .

Fecking hundred degrees this afternoon as I'm starting the next phase of the project .

Just ordered a gazeebo tonight to put over the deck in summer , tha can't sit art in that today wiart some shade .

That said love summer , fecking hate winter time these days .

Cheers just going to get another one art a fridge

:-) :-) :-)

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Just built a decking area in the back garden jules and enjoyed a few bottles with JLO once it cooled down tonight .

Fecking hundred degrees this afternoon as I'm starting the next phase of the project .

Just ordered a gazeebo tonight to put over the deck in summer , tha can't sit art in that today wiart some shade .

That said love summer , fecking hate winter time these days .

Cheers just going to get another one art a fridge

Don’t like sitting out in it too long in the day, but summer nights till very late are smashing. Finished work nar ( till I find another job) so no rush to get up in a morning! long cool evenings are my favourite part of the day.
    Enjoy the fruits of your labours mate !

Couldn't resist a few ciders last night myself to cool off. It was warm yesterday. Watched first half of Argie match in local. Then had a stroll home for second half.

I've downloaded one of them health apps on my phone did 12,400 steps on monday and 10,000 yesterday. Trying to lose some timber but still give in to temptation when the weathers like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Don’t like sitting out in it too long in the day, but summer nights till very late are smashing. Finished work nar ( till I find another job) so no rush to get up in a morning! long cool evenings are my favourite part of the day.
    Enjoy the fruits of your labours mate !
    Reight pleased with it jules , first time I've built one , I'm fairly handy but no craftsman if tha knows what I mean .

Just a 3m x 3m deck and I've plenty to do with the rest of the back garden , wouldn't have liked to have built one any bigger because it was starting to run off the last 3 boards I put down .

Thirsty work mate innit ??

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Couldn't resist a few ciders last night myself to cool off. It was warm yesterday. Watched first half of Argie match in local. Then had a stroll home for second half.

I've downloaded one of them health apps on my phone did 12,400 steps on monday and 10,000 yesterday. Trying to lose some timber but still give in to temptation when the weathers like this.
    Tha'll get plenty off this coming season steve , 23 walks at half time to Mount is a few miles by my reckoning .

Like😁😁😁

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Reight pleased with it jules , first time I've built one , I'm fairly handy but no craftsman if tha knows what I mean .

Just a 3m x 3m deck and I've plenty to do with the rest of the back garden , wouldn't have liked to have built one any bigger because it was starting to run off the last 3 boards I put down .

Thirsty work mate innit ??

Saw ya post this morning, decided to sack off any jobs and have day off....
    Walked round Damflask wit whippet, and spent half an hour watching a Heron fishing....
    Cracking lunch at the Old Horns in Higher Bradfield.( Dee darrs aren’t that bad really) Lunch was spot on.....
    Views amazing.
    When ya go out into the Peak District you realise how lucky we are to have it on the doorstep..
    There’s Nowt like a graft when it’s warm....and then a beer to admire your work..... your graft will be worth it when it’s done.......

And then I usually get CRAMP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast