+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Brooksy gone?

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    I think he might be just outside our new revised budget limits BFL.
    At 19, he’d look a bit handy in the U23’s though.
    Benny wud still prefer Tyler Smith even if Mbappe did play for our U/23's Ronaldo. UTCB

just been told of the same bloke that tells me the other stuff, Brookes as failed his medical,what on i dont know but there gonna try n sort it and have an other. wether its bull and hes pulling mi leg i dont know. Billy sharp looking fit as phuck and smiled when asked about gallagher. cant believe how trim he looks .lol

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    just been told of the same bloke that tells me the other stuff, Brookes as failed his medical,what on i dont know but there gonna try n sort it and have an other. wether its bull and hes pulling mi leg i dont know. Billy sharp looking fit as phuck and smiled when asked about gallagher. cant believe how trim he looks .lol
    Do you think the incomings are now dependent on the Brooks sale?

Quote Originally Posted by herbert View Post
    Do you think the incomings are now dependent on the Brooks sale?
    probably only the brookes replacement, but the other offers still remain. thats just my guess though pal. brookes may not have recovered fully from the illness he had . hopefully it,ll be sorted monday. wilder didnt turn up today cause of work commitments apparently

probably only the brookes replacement, but the other offers still remain. thats just my guess though pal. brookes may not have recovered fully from the illness he had . hopefully it,ll be sorted monday. wilder didnt turn up today cause of work commitments apparently
    In that case then I desperately hope the move falls through. We could still make quality signings and sell Brooks for more in January.

Reckon we can get 3 in next week?

it will be very difficult for brooksy to come back playing for us after asking to go imo wonder if bournemouth are after a cheaper deal ? still think gallaghers on his way to the lane

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    it will be very difficult for brooksy to come back playing for us after asking to go imo wonder if bournemouth are after a cheaper deal ? still think gallaghers on his way to the lane
    If Bournemouth try to get him cheaper we'd be spineless mugs of the highest order to accept. Their current offer is low enough.

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    You mean he is our Mahrez.

that's a bit of a bummer then

Once this deal was agreed by club and CW, I wanted it to go through. Does no one any good when a failed medical rears its head

Any update twirlo is appreciated

CONFIRMED. He is now a Bournemouth player.

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast