+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: Brooksy gone?

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    I think we should fill our side with Lundstram type's,we will all sleep well in the knowledge that no other clubs will be interested in taking them.

Who is this World Cup player that we are supposed to be getting hope its Daniel Arzani the young Aussie kid,he's better than Brookes.

He's coming to London to discuss his future with his agent.........i wonder who that is.

https://www.mcfcwatch.com/2018/06/27...er-city-links/

Don't worry, we will

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    united have always been a selling club thats a fact but i think in this day and age theres not a great deal we can do if a player wants to leave for the premier league and say treble their salaries what i would criticise the club for is if chris doesnt get most of the cash for reinvestment on good players to push us in to the play offs if he does and he gets the players he wants i really fancy our chances of a play off spot at the least keep the faith blades utb ftp

Here's another fact:
    If Sheffield United were a Premier League club right now, Brooks would have still gone. And he would still have gone to Bournemouth, or Crystal Palace or Brighton or Cardiff or Burnley because even if we were a Premier League club we would still somehow not be able to offer him what those clubs could offer him.

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlade View Post
    Here's another fact:
    If Sheffield United were a Premier League club right now, Brooks would have still gone. And he would still have gone to Bournemouth, or Crystal Palace or Brighton or Cardiff or Burnley because even if we were a Premier League club we would still somehow not be able to offer him what those clubs could offer him.
    That aint a fact at all,it's thee just speculatin JJ mi owd.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    That aint a fact at all,it's thee just speculatin JJ mi owd.UTCB

No, it's fact and you know it.
    This club will never ever compete, even with average/small sized clubs let alone the best
    Every division we've been in we've had clubs that we couldn't compete with financially, and that includes in each of the six years we were in Division Three, and each of the years we were in Division Three in the 1980's
    They're a small time pathetic embarrassment

Only United could have an apparently 'competitive' budget on top of £12m for Brooks yet still find a way to effectively make that money useless.

i think weve got the money to pay the salaries gallagher and hogan want its just the fact that they would be earning far more than the rest of the squad and obviously chris doesnt want to do that and upset team spirit however and im not critisising the manager on this if were serious about being in the top 6 of the championship and getting to the premier league our wage structure has to be increased were not in the 1980s or 1990s now

Don’t worry Ricky Holmes is back and firing on all cylinders, we can save the money for the JTW ( roughly translated some solicitors pocket). Our transfer dealings make Brexit look straight forward.

This coming season as predicted by a lifelong observer of Sheffield United'

We don't get the players we want so make do with what we've got.......minus one obviously

Things don't go so well this time around but hey ho there's always the January transfer window to help us fight the relegation battle

Fleck decides he doesn't want to be a part of a relegation battle so hands in a transfer request......f@cking agents

Fleck leaves in a cut price deal.....f@cking agents

A young player comes through the ranks, but he gets his head turned and wants something better......f@cking agents

Coutts finally gets back to full fitness and gets sold to our relegation rivals.......f@cking agents

Club gets relegated back to League One and everybody wants to leave......f@cking agents

Life's too short to get so bitter about stuff pal if it gets you like that you should walk away,I enjoy getting out and watching my team on a sat that will never change,so do I accept what goes on,if I want to carry on watching my team I haven't got much option,do I get upset about what goes on at my club course I do do I get frustrated course I do,will it change owt,no it won't but I don't get upset for too long what's the point
    Bill Shankly was wrong there are more important things in life than football

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Life's too short to get so bitter about stuff pal if it gets you like that you should walk away,I enjoy getting out and watching my team on a sat that will never change,so do I accept what goes on,if I want to carry on watching my team I haven't got much option,do I get upset about what goes on at my club course I do do I get frustrated course I do,will it change owt,no it won't but I don't get upset for too long what's the point
    Bill Shankly was wrong there are more important things in life than football
    Well said Victor,of course we all get frustrated by our club but as ya said Shanks was wrong.It'll all come out in't wesh as the owd sayin goes. JJ things are only fact when they've happened not before,yes we know what's happened before that dunt mek your presumptions fact tho. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 10-07-2018 at 06:31 AM.

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast