+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: Brooksy gone?

We will get to know eventually like we did with the kyles and harry

His performance that day in the Derby was one of the best I’ve ever seen by a young Blades player, probably since when the young Woody exploded onto the scene.
    He could’ve had a couple of goals as well and it would then have been a very embarrassing outcome for the bouncing piggies.

At least David has took the time to thank the club and fans:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bkrv_Mtl...ource=ig_embed

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    Personally, I’d like to thank Brooksy.
    Gave us Academy watchers some excitement; made United a profit of somewhere round about £10 million; and gave me two wonderful memories from last season - the winner at Leeds - and the nutmeg on Hunt.

I wish him all the best!
    Dunt forget when BROOKSY put the ex Leeds player on his bum before settin up Lee Evan's 2nd classic of the neet v Boro i think it was at BDBL Ronaldo.Good luck BROOKSY i enjoyed watchin ya play young un. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Dunt forget when BROOKSY put the ex Leeds player on his bum before settin up Lee Evan's 2nd classic of the neet v Boro i think it was at BDBL Ronaldo.Good luck BROOKSY i enjoyed watchin ya play young un. UTCB
    Howson

Quote Originally Posted by bladesince64 View Post
    His performance that day in the Derby was one of the best I’ve ever seen by a young Blades player, probably since when the young Woody exploded onto the scene.
    He could’ve had a couple of goals as well and it would then have been a very embarrassing outcome for the bouncing piggies.
    Nothing will surpass his Derby day debut at the sty

Made all the more sweeter having been told we are a pub team, out of the pub league, with a pub league manager and no money to assemble a team in La Liga and we are going straight back down

4 goals on their own patch lol

And before they go on about injuries again, they had virtually a full team playing

Fkin loved it!

In all this I’m not too upset he’s gone. We have received a good fee. I’m more upset and annoyed that he will now showcase his talents in front of a bumper 13k fans every home game. It absolutely still shocks me to this day that bmouth have managed to stay in the premier league and survive. Well ran club and hats off to their management. Eddie Howe really is one for the future. Now let’s get some top players in to win this league. Up the BLADES!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Howson
    How? cos he did him wi amazin skill that's how dad.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by boltonblade View Post
    In all this I’m not too upset he’s gone. We have received a good fee. I’m more upset and annoyed that he will now showcase his talents in front of a bumper 13k fans every home game. It absolutely still shocks me to this day that bmouth have managed to stay in the premier league and survive. Well ran club and hats off to their management. Eddie Howe really is one for the future. Now let’s get some top players in to win this league. Up the BLADES!!!!
    Well run club my ass. Anyone could run a club with Russian billionaires backing it.

And guess who helped broker the deal?

Darius fecking Henderson

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast