+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Brooksy gone?

Brooksy gone?

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Twirls,TWIRLS out in this mi owd? UTCB

Hope it's not true, but if it is at least £12m is a decent amount. Let's hope it's all in one chunk and Tufty gets to do with it as he sees fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    Hope it's not true, but if it is at least £12m is a decent amount. Let's hope it's all in one chunk and Tufty gets to do with it as he sees fit.
    I hope it's not true also Carpe but we wunt be suprised if it is true wud we? In fact i was suprised he dint go in January but obviously his illness put paid to him leavin then.UTCB

If this is true I will be well and truly p1zzed off, and worse still I believe Wilder will be as well, because I can't believe he'd have agreed to it.
    If Spurs, Chelsea or Man City come in with a £15-£18 million offer fair enough, we can't really stop him...….But Bournemouth FFS!!! and £12 million FFS!!!!!

In relative terms it's less than we got for Walker
    Last edited by JJBlade; 27-06-2018 at 04:43 PM.

James Shield

Verified account

@JamesShield1
    Follow Follow @JamesShield1
    More
    I'm told AFC Bournemouth are confident of signing Sheffield United's David Brooks after making another approach for his services earlier this week. #sufc #twitterblades

always thought it was inevatable that brooksy would be sold but it will certainly give chris a great chance of getting all of his top targets in

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    always thought it was inevatable that brooksy would be sold but it will certainly give chris a great chance of getting all of his top targets in
    Unless the Board have screwed him,could get tasty when Wilder ask's for the cash for his targets,oh and they better be impressive targets,not has beens,not ones for the future,not ones that plainly out of their depth.

Im fecking angry,only just been and got mi two season tickets today anall.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Unless the Board have screwed him,could get tasty when Wilder ask's for the cash for his targets,oh and they better be impressive targets,not has beens,not ones for the future,not ones that plainly out of their depth.

Im fecking angry,only just been and got mi two season tickets today anall.

I'll be more than angry if it's true

I'll be done for good this time no matter who they buy because they'll not be anything decent anyway, I won't give them a chance because I won't be around.

I'm too old to f@ck about with losers anymore, this better not be true that's all I can say

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast