+ Visit Doncaster Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New manager

Chomp, Chomp, Chomp .......

Sorry if I am a bit noisy but I am eating my own words and they are a bit tough going.

With virtually nothing spent in the summer window and only a handful of new players McCann has transformed this team as he promised. No idea how he has done it, but we a 5th after 8 games and facing 2 teams in the relegation zone next. That is the 10 games I mentioned earlier and looking good for a top 3 slot. If we could maintain that to the end of the season, for me, McCann could go down as a great Rovers manager.

I don’t feel we have a very strong bench right now as all focus has been placed on the first eleven. Yellows cards and injuries could still be our undoing, but I feel I would be foolish to criticise McCann in any way or I will have to do more chomping.

Agree with everything you’ve said Silver. I think the team picks itself at the moment, as for the yellow card situation it’s nice to have a bit of bite in the team, we’re not getting bullied anymore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12