+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Foster and Dawson

Foster and Dawson

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post

Lets just hope Barry can cover ( if given a carrot ) for Dawson and the new fitness coach has brought his gloves with him

Chadli will be the first one to chat to the fitness coach i.e " I don't do feckin hills"

Bet they’re ruing letting yacob Myhill and Myhill go now. It’s not looking good at the shrine. Will we have a team to put out in August is the big question. Sad times and I hope it is okay come August and we can have some positive news for a change

Quote Originally Posted by Wick5y View Post
    Bet they’re ruing letting yacob Myhill and Myhill go now. It’s not looking good at the shrine. Will we have a team to put out in August is the big question. Sad times and I hope it is okay come August and we can have some positive news for a change
    get rid ASAP, if they want to go get the moneys in.thers players out there just gotta look a bit harder.

I'd like to know more about the background of all this, ( I honestly haven't been all that arsed previously ) I'm assuming all players have had an enforced pay cut due to relegation? Surely having bounced back quicker in the past and having a Billionaire owner plus parachute money then surely trying to secure the experienced spine of the likes of Foster, Gibbs, Dawson, Rodriguez etc is worth a punt by continuing with their Premier League wages? The reward appears obvious....

......doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by albion68 View Post
    get rid ASAP, if they want to go get the moneys in.thers players out there just gotta look a bit harder.

That's why many supporters can't be bothered any more! Disgraceful scenes on overseas trips then players dictating on the type of pre-season training planned or not bothering to turn up at all!

Did Foster not say he was committed to West Brom or was it until he got a better offer?

Great start for West Brom in a second rate league! I fear it will get worse, as can't see any money being spent!!!

PS - Chadli will also let us know when it suits him whether West Brom can feck themselves or he stays on the treatment table!!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    That's why many supporters can't be bothered any more! Disgraceful scenes on overseas trips then players dictating on the type of pre-season training planned or not bothering to turn up at all!

Did Foster not say he was committed to West Brom or was it until he got a better offer?

Great start for West Brom in a second rate league! I fear it will get worse, as can't see any money being spent!!!

PS - Chadli will also let us know when it suits him whether West Brom can feck themselves or he stays on the treatment table!!
    Im with you Al can't see us competing at all as we stand at this minute & i for one have lost a lot of interest, hope im wrong & things pick up but the vibs coming out the club don't sound to promising .

Asking someone to conform to their job description is a reasonable request. Failing to comply with a reasonable request is gross misconduct.
    Unfortunately the president was set with Chadli (customs and practise) he got away with it. The worst punishment they can have is a fine.
    I'm hearing chinese whispers that members of the squad are not happy with the way Gmac, Yacob etc. were dumped.
    To be fair they can both do one. I don't honestly know at what point Dawson turned into Beckanbauer. I don't see it. He has always been a poor right back and a bang average centrehalf.

It said they are both going to be punished internally,what are they going to do roger them with a fish knife or something.

I would prefer to keep both of them. But if they don't want to be here then fine. Lets take the £££'s and get someone else in.

Figures being banded around were talking £10m for Foster and £15-20m for Dawson. If we get those kind of figures then we can replace them.

It is very possible we could sell the majority of our players this summer. Honestly it wouldn't bother me as long as we got good money for them and reinvested wisely. This is a chance to overhaul our ageing squad with youth, creativity and pace etc.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)