+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: England vs Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    I suspect the latter of your suggestions, none of the players will want to risk an injury.
    Yeah that's what I suspect although think the first half might be alright. Oh well I'd of liked to keep the momentum up but it's a difficult one to know what's the best thing to do.

The whistle happy ref is already ruining this match, don't expect a goal from a corner, he's blowing for every bit of contact.

Vardy just isn't getting the right kind of service at all

Well it's plain to see that their second team is better than ours. I don't agree with upsetting the momentum we had and we seem to have gone backwards albeit with a different team. Just think it's all been abit sh!t to be honest ha ha.

Vardy just isn't getting the right kind of service at all
    With a midfield of Dier, Delph and RLC that's what you can expect? Belgium and England have their best players on the bench. If they twist, so will we. Alli needs a run out.

I thought that the 2nd place allegedly had the easier run at the final, I don't class Colombia as easier than Japan!?

I thought that the 2nd place allegedly had the easier run at the final, I don't class Colombia as easier than Japan!?
    It's an easier run in on paper as we would avoid Brazil in the quarter final. Having said that, on paper Germany should beat South Korea and we all know how that worked out

We won't beat Columbia, we might beat Japan. It's a bad decision not to go for it tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    We won't beat Columbia, we might beat Japan. It's a bad decision not to go for it tonight.
    Agree,
    this is a toothless performance and I expect GS to get a bit of flak.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post

Agreed, however the fixtures unfold, I doubt we'll get past Clodlumbia. What an awful match, our deadball kicking was worse than Div 2 standard.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast