+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I applaud you Clark

I applaud you Clark

Could earn more playing league 1 football with sunderland but is putting football before money. Can only applaud the lad for that

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/foot...rget-1-9225445

Excellent attitude if its true, to reject a massive club in Sunderland to come to N.Y.S, who would have thought that.!! sounds like a miller to me, GOOD LUCK HOPEFULLY.

...aye if he comes in the end...

I hope this comes off and I hate to sound like one of the eternal pessimists..... BUT..... this looks very much like the lad is putting himself out there for any Championship club to come in for him. He's turned down big money at Sunderland to play at a higher level, but apart from him being one of our targets I don't see him saying anything about coming to us.

were does it say he has turned down big money??

all of Sunderland signings are free transfers so they aren't exactly splashing the cash.

Chris Maguire doesn't exactly set the world alight as a signing

New season ,same **** regarding transfers

Yep, but none of expected it to be otherwise. We are what we are and have a tradition of just failing to get deals over the line to protect.

Sunderland massive club not too far from the border & a Scottish manager I think he might just finish up there.

It's on the sky website that Sunderland are virtually conceding he's coming to us

if he knows mcguire is signing for em he must think they waint be back in the championship for a few years.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast