+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jordan Rhodes

spot on herbie have you any more news on sam gallagher coming in ??

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    I think some of the Rhodes "desire"is very much tongue in cheek.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    You know as much as me. It's being kept very quiet. I believe Twirlo when he says we have a permanent bid in. It just seems exactly right at this moment in time for us to make a signing like him.

Alan Nixon suggested yesterday that we're very keen on Gallagher but even a loan would be expensive. Not sure what he thinks is expensive for us, but we have the Brooks money now so we could afford him loan or permanent. It's just whether we want to pay it.

ok cheers herbie think it would be a great signing personally but ive a feeling southampton might be looking for 5mill plus for him so a loan is more likely i think and surely we could accomodate his salary in to our wage structure for a loan think chris rates this guy

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    Playing for a big club again might get him going again.
    Deluded

Quote Originally Posted by mcnulty1 View Post
    Deluded

Still on your your fake holidays from being a fake Doctor,neglecting the fake family yet again to post on a Sheffield United forum,you are one sad act

It’s not fake though BD because it’s real to him so in his world everything is normal. That’s why he’s still popping up with meaningless garbage in random threads.
    It’s like when you used to advertise a car to sell and put “no time wasters” Do people think - Oh wait I can’t go and look at that car cos I’m a time waster. No, because they don’t know that they are. It’s like living in a parallel universe, except they don’t know it.
    I’m a Doctor of psychology btw.

Quote Originally Posted by bladesince64 View Post
    It’s not fake though BD because it’s real to him so in his world everything is normal. That’s why he’s still popping up with meaningless garbage in random threads.
    It’s like when you used to advertise a car to sell and put “no time wasters” Do people think - Oh wait I can’t go and look at that car cos I’m a time waster. No, because they don’t know that they are. It’s like living in a parallel universe, except they don’t know it.
    I’m a Doctor of psychology btw.
    r

What a case study Fake Doc provides for you ,did you know he sits next to Alex Turner every home game on the High Green fun bus?,that the same Alex Turner,who lives in LA btw.

I must admit I preferred the old days when nutters like him were put in a straight jacket and could only use a crayon to communicate,I felt a lot safer

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Still on your your fake holidays from being a fake Doctor,neglecting the fake family yet again to post on a Sheffield United forum,you are one sad act
    You haven't got a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by mcnulty1 View Post
    You haven't got a clue.
    You’re a nutjob

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast