+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: England v Colombia Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    It's defiantly never opened up such as it has done at this world cup in my lifetime and it's doubtful it will again . It's now or never acido in my opinion .
    Initially I was sceptical about the changes he made against Belgium but having given it some thought I think we will be ok . I know we struggled to win the opening game against Tunisia but if you think back we came out of the traps in the first 30 minutes and only poor finishing let us down . There's no reason to suggest we can't be right at it on tuesday night , most of this squad fall victim to squad rotation at their clubs so it's nothing new . Fingers crossed of course .
    I thought we totally outplayed Tunisia Animal, and totally deserved the win, even though it did come after 91+ minutes!.
    We made a cracking start in that match and we've got to go back to that sort of tempo now against admittedly better harder opposition, and they surely won't give us as many chances as Tunisia did. And Panama, well lets not read much into that game eh.

As for this being now or never, I think its a big chance for us and various other teams to finally win it, but isn't it all looking like sodding Brazil yet again. Especially when you see them cheating and throwing themselves all over the place and winning free kicks. That Neymar makes me sick and it wouldn't surprise me to see somebody finally give him something to roll over and cry about!.

Ouch Jules , I feel your pain , that said it kicks off at 7pm our time , bit of room for negotiation me thinks .

Feckin hell what a conundrum .
    That’ll be ok then.
    Meal will finish at 6, Neet do at 8...I. ( and a few others will turn up at half past...) or Maybe half Pyssed

Yeah christening will be done by 4, but the do after won’t be(no TV access there).
    We’ve already told her if we get to final it’ll be church and gone though as we can’t miss a once in a life time event

Quote Originally Posted by lk311 View Post
    Yeah christening will be done by 4, but the do after won’t be(no TV access there).
    We’ve already told her if we get to final it’ll be church and gone though as we can’t miss a once in a life time event
    Think it may be four o clock kick off.... we’re doomed

Just to say the very best of luck to Gareth and his team for tonight and do us proud .

On days this week and tried to grab a nap this afternoon but to avail .

56 years old and it still gets me this way , feckin hell !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Think it may be four o clock kick off.... we’re doomed
    Just checked on my app Jules , your right it is a 4pm kick off .

I feel your pain mate , feckin hell !!!

Just checked on my app Jules , your right it is a 4pm kick off .

I feel your pain mate , feckin hell !!!
    It Int my pain mate.....YET!

Son has a plan to jig things around, but Poor lass’ thinking that her wedding day may be overshadowed, bet she’s sticking pins in Harry Kane’s Legs!!,
    It is what it is..... if it ends up being the day they get married amd England win the World Cup, it’s a great day!
    I’m sure it’ll make it better not worse.

They can ev a baby and call it Johnstone!.
    (I won’t mention that bit till later.....)
    Last edited by Jules88; 03-07-2018 at 11:20 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123