+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: David Duckenfield To Face Manslaughter Charges

David Duckenfield To Face Manslaughter Charges

Only taken 29 years .........!!!

Other officers to face charges of intent to pervert the course of justice .

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...laughter-trial
    Last edited by animallittle3; 29-06-2018 at 10:42 AM.

He should snuff it in jail.

yawn

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post
    yawn

Why the yawn?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Why the yawn?
    sick to death of it we all know what happened pc brigade going after 1 man.

And four others if you care to take the trouble to read
    And had it been left to Duckenfield & co we would not have known what happened & that's just the point & 96 victims families would still be seeking the truth
    I really am at a loss to understand your "sick to death of it" comment And you think it's pc...... Sad really
    It's taken till now from 1989
    You may have a different view if it was one of your family
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 29-06-2018 at 10:34 PM.

If you read the article in the link there are a number of people who will be standing trial including Duckenfield .

They will have legal representation and they will have the opportunity to put their side of to what transpired that day , if the charges can't be proved they will be found not guilty .

The reason you are " sick of it " is because the wheels of justice have taken nearly 30 years to turn , I have an opinion on why that was but it is an opinion and not yet a fact .

Clearly as the commanding officer at an event that lead to the deaths of 96 people it's hardly PC to put those involved on trial seen as the Inquiry decided the supporters of Liverpool FC were not responsible on that tragic day .

I trust that if you had lost your son or daughter that day you might have wanted to see justice served , perverting the course of justice is a serious offence although the right political connections and shaking hands a certain way seems to somewhat buy you 30 years of time .

I'll be following the trial with interest as along with many people in this town we knew of Duckinfield long before Hillsborough , best served cold the italians say although not the way I would have wanted but then again I didn't choose to put such an inexperienced commanding officer in charge of a major sporting event .

What I take from all this is that there's no justice in our country. Law? What exactly
    Is that? How can this country be administered properly by people who are corrupt themselves and refuse to abide by the rules? It's an absolute disgrace that this has gone on 29 years. Thatcher is dead and buried so she can't face justice as I suspect are her lying MP cronies who also played a part in this cover up 29 years ago

my ex next door neighbour was a police officer there at the time and have been told some horror stories of the day.

you lot have your opinions and i will have mine.

my ex next door neighbour was a police officer there at the time and have been told some horror stories of the day.

you lot have your opinions and i will have mine.
    Aye , the SYP and the truth , hardly a credible source to back up your opinion .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast