+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New Kits - teaser pics

I didn't like the home kit when I first saw it but in a short space of time I actually quite like it now. It's taken a little longer but the wife's had the opposite effect on me. Glad she doesn't read this board !

I know the home kit might not be the to the taste of traditionalists who just want simple black and white stripes the same thickness covering the entire shirt, but do think it is different and makes a change.

I think the yellow on black looks smart and it’s good that we have paid homage to one of our most successful periods in recent history of the kits of the early 90’s. I’d imagine the kit will grow on people, and once we’ve played a few games in it people will get used to it.

I do think it looks smart especially with the collars as well.

Verdict - Unexpected, different but sometimes it’s good to occasionally go away from the plain black and white stripes when kits change every season.

deleted as info already posted!

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    I said exactly that in an earlier post.
    I didn't see that but apologies if you did.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    I didn't see that but apologies if you did.
    Just confirming that I agree with you, no apology required, post 29.

Just confirming that I agree with you, no apology required, post 29.
    Seen it. We are indeed on the same wavelength. What do you think about the idea of a black kit with thin white stripes?

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Seen it. We are indeed on the same wavelength. What do you think about the idea of a black kit with thin white stripes?
    Fully support the traditional look, would love a 70's style kit.

They constantly look for fussy ways to change the kit, just for the marketing, same with the England kit.

Italians keep the clean, elegant looking, plain blue shirt, why can't we follow that model for England shirts, constant, stylish, elegant simplicity.
    Last edited by Airborn Pie; 30-06-2018 at 02:57 PM.

Fully support the traditional look, would love a 70's style kit.

They constantly look for fussy ways to change the kit, just for the marketing, same with the England kit.

Italians keep the clean, elegant looking, plain blue shirt, why can't we follow that model for England shirts, constant, stylish, elegant simplicity.
    Italians don't really do the whole replica kit wearing thing so I suppose the federation doesn't have to mess around with it too much, they sell very few shirts anyway.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345