+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Kits - teaser pics

Anyone care to post a pic for those of us who don't have or want an instagram account

Quote Originally Posted by Notts_Pie View Post
    I don't think I'm going to like this seasons shirt from what I've seen. I think last seasons shirt will take a lot to beat.
    Yeah last season’s was a good un. How simple black and stripes with maybe a collar every now and again can be messed up so often is a mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by ReadWarbler View Post
    Anyone care to post a pic for those of us who don't have or want an instagram account
    Don't think you need one to view it...not sure though

Quote Originally Posted by ReadWarbler View Post
    As you wish. I will keep checking and send more as and when.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Don't think you need one to view it...not sure though
    I can't view t but if it's like the girl is wearing, it looks horrible fom what little can be seen
    Fans are crying out for some simple, black and white stripes, instead we get this overworked, overthought rubbish, every year.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    I can't view t but if it's like the girl is wearing, it looks horrible fom what little can be seen
    Fans are crying out for some simple, black and white stripes, instead we get this overworked, overthought rubbish, every year.
    I'm with you mate, but who are we to say what will or won't sell best for the club. It appears AH is doing his best to increase the number of young fans at the club and they are generally going to like the overworked kits more than the traditional. I'm assuming they will be more inclined to buy or ask for a new kit every season. As always it's about the money, tradition has all but gone I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts_Pie View Post
    I don't think I'm going to like this seasons shirt from what I've seen. I think last seasons shirt will take a lot to beat.
    Nor do I, my main worry is whenever we venture away from the traditional simple black and white stripes we have a crap season and often get relegated!!

NOW the home shirt looks good

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    What a random claim! A lot of fans were moaning about last year being off the peg and too boring. I thought last seasons was smart and classy. Never was it overworked or overdone.

This years looks friggin awful though.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast