+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye Steady-Eddie

Top top man, never gave less than 100%.

Is Nolan going for his own backroom staff.

Proper bloke, consummate professional, thanks for your service, you were great.

Sorry to see you go Mike thanks for your Loyalty and Never Say Die Spirit during your two stays with us.

Sadly players of your Ilk are few and far between, Top Man Good Luck in your next job.

Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    Is Nolan going for his own backroom staff.
    From the sounds of it, it looks like we wanted him.to stay. I note that when a couple of back room.staff left, there was nothing (like when John Wilson left) but we have a whole thing for Eddy (and rightly so)

A fantastic example to any young lad coming up in the game, excellent servant to this clubs and others and should always be remembered as a true professional who was also an excellent defender in his day, I hope he finds a new job soon and hope to see him down the lane again in the near future, thanks for everything Eddie.

A true professional who has been a credit to himself & the club !! I hope that we will get a "proper" chance to show our thanks one day, good luck Eddie.

Plus, it's generally accepted in most serious, scientific circles that 42 is the answer to life, the universe and everything, and stunningly enough, that's 24 reversed. Meks yer fink duntit?

Maximum respect!

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Plus, it's generally accepted in most serious, scientific circles that 42 is the answer to life, the universe and everything, and stunningly enough, that's 24 reversed. Meks yer fink duntit?
    Incredible! I regularly move in serious, scientific circles, and not only was I once 24, but 18 years later I was also 42!!! Spooky or what?

At least I now know why I have all the answers.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast