+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mallan

We’ve not even been given a chance to see this lad proper.
    He made a bad mistake on his outing for Morais, was hauled off, and never seen again.... ONE ERROR... like Davies and the others didn’t make any at all.......
    Hecky was waiting perhaps for Mallan to come good this coming season
    I’m thinking that if I was Stevie Mallan , I’d be beggering off back to Jockland too!!
    Keep the lad one more season, put him with the likes of McGeehan, Mcarthy, Lindsay, Walton and Jacko amd see what we have.....
    Then again, “You’ll win nowt wi Kids”

I was told all this hasn’t settled is rubbish . He’s just not been up to much in training , doesn’t track back enough and not a good enough engine . His Dad said he wasn’t ready when Hecky was here and he’s not got much better is what I was told

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    I was told all this hasn’t settled is rubbish . He’s just not been up to much in training , doesn’t track back enough and not a good enough engine . His Dad said he wasn’t ready when Hecky was here and he’s not got much better is what I was told
    Spreadsheet and analytics clearly not covering a key asset to becoming a capable footballer in this case .

Mind boggling system .

There's a long history o poor trainers being the nuts. Ad ave the lad on for all set pieces, can pass an shoot, and dribble, trackin back ok i get that, because there's gunna be nowhere to hide in stendels new system for anyone who aint superfit, but last season we missed a bit o craft guile whatever you wanna call it, an this kids got somethin a bit different.

Time for the lad to move on! Homesick or not up to it? He needs a fresh start.
    I will tell you what though have you seen the early pics of training? Take a butchers at Potts, he has come back super ripped!
    The lad looks like he has trained with Stallone after Rocky 3......he looks like a bantam weight!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12