+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New kit

Jim Phipps (remember him?) has apparently Tweeted that there was a problem getting the main sponsors logo tweaked in time for the release because the deal wasn’t signed early enough. If that’s the case hopefully the colour and font with be more suited in the final offering.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Jim Phipps (remember him?) has apparently Tweeted that there was a problem getting the main sponsors logo tweaked in time for the release because the deal wasn’t signed early enough. If that’s the case hopefully the colour and font with be more suited in the final offering.
    Not thought this through Gray.....if they change ut after selling some there will be hell to pay......can't see a problem with it myself.

I see pigs launch their shirts today

Available today:

up to 4 yrs old or ladies shirts

I see they've continued in the Chansiri tradition with shirts priced at £59.00 or £99.00

Problem with kits is you can't please everybody.

I think they should have shown 3 or 4 different versions of our red/white them let the fans vote....like we did a few year back.
    But, it really doesn't matter that much to me as long as we have the stripes.

Seeing as shirts go on sale from 4th July it's highly likely that shirts were produced long before the launch a fee days ago. Meaning that the green logo will be staying put.

A few years ago, just before the first Adidas shirt was launched, I met with a United representative. The discussion wasn't about shirts and he is no longer with the club but the topic of the deal was talked about.

He said that United aren't in a position to have Adidas produce a bespoke kit as quite simply SUFC wouldn't be able to sell the numbers that the likes of Real Madrid could. This is why we end up with kits that look very similar to other teams kit. Apparently Nike was also interested in a deal but when the club did the sums "we" wouldn't have made any £££ in first season.

I believe the club signed a 5 year deal with Adidas so this should be the last kit. I'd happily have them continue the deal further but I also liked the Macron kits.

Nowt wrong wi macron kits and we got a bespoke kit but some of our fans have to be seen in named gear the clamour got too much so the club gave them what they wanted some are never satisfied personally I hate the plain back but as someone said when it's got a players name and number on it it might not look so bad anyway I won't be buying it but I don't buy shirts anyway as some have said it's what's inside that's more important

And we think we’ve got problems. The Pork’sadults shirts are £99 a throw but the only problem is...just like like season there’s been a cock up...unless you’re a toddler

https://twitter.com/robstaton/status...379430400?s=21

And we think we’ve got problems. The Pork’sadults shirts are £99 a throw but the only problem is...just like like season there’s been a cock up...unless you’re a toddler

Love this:-

Name:  DhAGPlLWkAE_97w.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  96.0 KB

£39 for a toddlers shirt? Wow! Nice to see that Tunaman is helping keep the city tidy by not having replica shirts available for the second year.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast